GULF NEWS FUN DRIVE (FEEDBACK)

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
jeep
Advanced
Advanced

GULF NEWS FUN DRIVE (FEEDBACK)

Post by jeep »

i just came back from the gulf news fun drive , in general it was good.
was better last year.

lots of easy track , so we had to always make our own track (today was the first time i get stuck ) , there was this place i found on the side very nice dune and some land crousers trying hard to get up but only get to the middle of the way , so i thought why not to show them the real thing so i went and i reached the top but didn't know what was on the other side so i slowed down and turned to the side and damn i got stuck :( fasheeeelah specailly that the guy from gulfnews passed by and started taking pics , hmmm i hope it won't be in the news paper :wink:
bas at least i did make it to the top :D

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a nice trip actually, much more better than KTFD. Yes last year was much better, but they said it'll be an easy trip.

The funny thing is that people were getting stuck on that easy track. Don't know how, even if you tried to get stuck in this track you will not ..... :lol: :lol:

The weather was great. The company was good and I enjoyed the day.

Jeep, you have to learn how to drive.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Yes, it was a fun drive overall. I liked it. Even though the GNFD marshals sucked in that they passed by alot of stuck cars and did nothing. That made me appreciate our club marshals more.

I was riding with Surfer. Thank you man. Overboost, was with us and a great show man (nice stunts). Finally, Thanks Iguana for the free breakfast :wink:
BuKhamis

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Sorry guys, forgot to say, Nice meeting you overboost today. It's good to put names on faces. I didn't know that you are from the motawa3een group :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You are welcome Bukhamis, and it was great to see you in the morning. I didn't have the chance to drive with you guys, you ran away from me in the morning I know :lol: :lol:

Denis, You rock man. You was driving like an expert today, going everywere without any problem, taking it easy on the kids and wife and managed to reach without any difficulty.

Now as you got a GPS, I wave to warn our committee that I can see a new Marshal on the way. Some recovery training and sand reading and you will have an easy approval from our Club Committee. Watch his Marshals and you will know what I mean.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

i have a feeling that u will see my picture in the gulfnews and a comment from me about the event :wink:

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

you know what i hated most , man those people driving way toooooo slow.

adiga
Deputy Chairman & Co founder
Deputy Chairman & Co founder

Post by adiga »

I'm so glad to hear that guys! So today everybody had fun, we've to thank GOD for that: all safe and happy!
I wish the happiness to all of you guys.

Safety belts is for your safety, use it.
“Do for this life as if you live forever,
do for the afterlife as if you die tomorrow”

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

iguana wrote: You are welcome Bukhamis, and it was great to see you in the morning. I didn't have the chance to drive with you guys, you ran away from me in the morning I know :lol: :lol:
Not at all :D . You know we like very much :D . And we really did wait more than 5 times during the course of the drive. At lease in 2 stops we waited for more than 20 minues in hopes to see you pass by. I even saw Jeep pass by and I was shouting his name but he did not hear me :cry: . This club rocks with its great members :D.

Yah, one more thing. It was a great pleasure for me to meet the other members in the morning especially Abo Omar :D :D :D .
Last edited by bukhamis on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BuKhamis

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Had A Great Time :)

Post by kareemamr »

This is the first time i attend GNFD , Which what appeared to be a boring easy track at the beginning , AS previously mentioned we had to make our own track... Which why we got lost Total 7 Cars we almost made it to Oman ;)

The Company was great .. The marshals were doing a great Job unlike GNFD Marshal who really sucked big time Big Applause for AD4X4 Marshals :ad4x4: :party:

Seif Tawfik , Abo Omar , Seif Akkary , Ehab , Azab and Mohsen you guys were Great Thank you All the way for the magnifecent time. ( Not all of these guys are AD4x4 members ) but they are great offroaders.

SPECIAL THANKS TO AHMED ADEEL WHO WERE SOO HELPFULL AND HIS COMPANY IS AN ENTERTAINMENT YOU CANT MISS..

Antrax it was nice meeting you there man ;)

Thanks for AD 4x4 Whom i Owe them big time for showing me the Yellow (desert) side of life which i am soo amused and getting better a trip after the other....

:ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :ad4x4: :party:

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

Bukhamis sorry about that man , i really didn't hear , heehehe u know with the sound of my car u can hear nothing outside :D
i hope u didn't see the evil side of my driving 8)

by the way how did u know that it was me ???

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Welcome Back Guys

Post by FearUAE »

Salaam All/................

It is nice to have the club back safe & sounds..............this site was like " no light " .... !
I happy that everyone is happy & back safe..........Keep it up guys.

Bukhamis: i hope you did not upset the muscle guy.. !
Iquana: are you sure overboost is from the Motawwa3 group . . .no hard feeling overboost, we are all BROTHERS . . . . !

See you guys

Ahmed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ahmed »

Hello All !

Yes ! the track was easy but we did try our own tricks and dunes whenever we got the chance.
Company of all the club members was great. Once again thanks to the AD4X4 Marshalls for keeping us from getting lost.
Great to meet other members and fun to be around.

Regards

Ahmed (Nissan Guy)

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

jeep wrote: by the way how did u know that it was me ???
When we reached the assembly point in the morning, Iguana pointed out your car for me. So, when you passed by us, we saw your car. And this is when I shouted your name :D .
BuKhamis

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Welcome Back Guys

Post by bukhamis »

FearUAE wrote:Bukhamis: i hope you did not upset the muscle guy.. !
I made him laugh hard from the starting point till the finish point
FearUAE wrote: Iquana: are you sure overboost is from the Motawwa3 group . . .no hard feeling overboost, we are all BROTHERS . . . . !
See you guys
Overboost is a "cool" motawwa3
Last edited by bukhamis on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BuKhamis

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

It was nice meeting you guys, now we can put some faces to the names.
emperor, as bukhamis said, we stopped number of times and i was looking for you guys but didnt see you. Some of those people driving yesterday should'nt be allowed to drive 4x4 cars, man, they were drivig like 5 kmph. We stopped at some of the places that those people consider difficult just to have a good laugh and to boo at them :D
it was

jeep, man, you were driving fast, we saw you on one of our stops, but couldnt have a good look at your face. Nice car man.

you know emperor, im surrounded by three mutawa3een, all are cooooool.

fearuae, you missed alot of fun and a good laugh man, next time you have to come.
The jeeper is back.