short trip (khaiwi,surfer,fearuae and overboost)

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

I told you bukhamis is preparing something, he has changed his avator man, be careful fearuae, bukhamis is coming.
The jeeper is back.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

surfer wrote:Man, khaiwi, your picture is not complete, you should show the car from inside too, we were not pushing it, my rpm didnt exceed 3.5k, the jeep was cutting off up there :lol:
My dear, what cutting off, I was on the fourth gear ,,,,, way to go.. started on third and shifted to fourth at the beginning of the climbing......

I never push my car to a cutoff range :wink: :wink:

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

We'll see next time :lol:

fearuae was always giving his back to the camera, it seems that he was doing it intentionally so that iguana can not see his face.

iguana, his brother appeared in one of the pictures, imagine his face, but little thinner and with a long beard :lol:
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Nice try surfer

Post by FearUAE »

muscle guy, you think he looks like me, come on man i am younger for almost 10 years, he is in senior level of age like iquana & his group. no hard feeling guys, any plan for retirement.....just kidding !

surfer: i no fun bukhamis, no deal with star war people, they are using hidden weapons & starnge tools. Please you deal with him & let me practice the reverse trick for the next time inshallah >