ben sulayem trubo kit for the patrol

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

ben sulayem trubo kit for the patrol

Post by surfer »

Dear ganem,

the link below shows the details of the turbo kits available for the patrol at ben sulayem workshop :

http://www.bspturbo.com/nisan.htm
The jeeper is back.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Surfer nice reflect in the mirror :mrgreen: is it u , JEEP did u see this :wink:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Bulldozer wrote:Surfer nice reflect in the mirror :mrgreen: is it u , JEEP did u see this :wink:
Jeeps are everywhere. :lol: :lol:

Surfer is starting the Turbo Bug over here. We will not allow it. lets kill all those Nissans :twisted: :twisted:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Lets modify the Wrangler's for the road now....

Post by desertfalc0n »

Yes iguana, you are right, lets go and get the Nissans. But I must say, if you view the site, it is pretty interesting, and am thinking of taking my Wrangler for a check-up, but being a Bin Sulayem garage, im sure the tazweed they will do will be approximately the price of my car...

Ghanem
Advanced
Advanced

Re: ben sulayem trubo kit for the patrol

Post by Ghanem »

surfer wrote:Dear ganem,

the link below shows the details of the turbo kits available for the patrol at ben sulayem workshop :

Wonderful ,, thanks Surfer , You know that it costs around 35k , I bought a 2006 ford focus for the same amount :D

I was intersted in the headers only
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2009
2008 Mitsubishi Pajero 3.8 Ltr.

overboost
Advanced
Advanced

Post by overboost »

Dear Surfer , i see people talking about jeeps i am afraid that could be again the toy jeep, i would like to meet them off road in real action compared to the kind of the road Nissan.

Note: you see that jeep driver who saw you reflecting in his mirror , that jeep was on the recovery car g :):)

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

overboost wrote:Dear Surfer , i see people talking about jeeps i am afraid that could be again the toy jeep, i would like to meet them off road in real action compared to the kind of the road Nissan.

Note: you see that jeep driver who saw you reflecting in his mirror , that jeep was on the recovery car g :):)
Are you a member of AD4x4 club? :lol: :lol: :lol: You have to answer your PM before being a member, I will tell Bukhamis, Surfer and Fearuae about you.

Secondly, you are driving the King of the Road, we are driving the Master of the desert now you know the difference between Jeep and Patrol?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

iguana wrote:
overboost wrote:Dear Surfer , i see people talking about jeeps i am afraid that could be again the toy jeep, i would like to meet them off road in real action compared to the kind of the road Nissan.

Are you a member of AD4x4 club? :lol: :lol: :lol: You have to answer your PM before being a member, I will tell Bukhamis, Surfer and Fearuae about you.

Secondly, you are driving the King of the Road, we are driving the Master of the desert now you know the difference between Jeep and Patrol?
No worries Iguana, I will show overboost what a Jeep can do and how difficult it is for Patrol to follow it up. We will have a trip next Tuesday and my camera will be ready for great shots when the Patrol will strugle to climb or get stuck hehehehehehehe

Jeeps rule

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

quote]Jeeps rule[/quote]

Is there any doubt about that ? :D

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Which Tuesday, when & where. . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

heey guys, i heard some threatening for some tuesday, what is the plan, and is it allowed to have kindergarden driver like me attending.......!

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Which Tuesday, when & where. . . . !

Post by khaiwi »

FearUAE wrote:heey guys, i heard some threatening for some tuesday, what is the plan, and is it allowed to have kindergarden driver like me attending.......!
You are always welcome FearUAE, it will become Etisalat trip hehehehehe we will miss Bukhamis LOL

Will u be in Dubai or Sharjah next Tuesday so u can join?

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Chuck wrote:quote]Jeeps rule
Is there any doubt about that ? :D[/quote]

Well, no doubt but has to be proven time after time to "jelly mould" owners ....

Jelly mould=Japanese vehicles are all made using the same mould and are differentiated by adding different plastic parts hehehehehe

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: ben sulayem trubo kit for the patrol

Post by surfer »

Ghanem wrote:
surfer wrote:Dear ganem,

Wonderful ,, thanks Surfer , You know that it costs around 35k , I bought a 2006 ford focus for the same amount :D

I was intersted in the headers only
Man, it used to cost 35k. i was at their workshop last week and they charged me 300 dhs per hour for the service :(
the kit now costs 45 k for manual and 47.5k for auto :o
The jeeper is back.

overboost
Advanced
Advanced

Post by overboost »

khaiwi wrote:
iguana wrote:

No worries Iguana, I will show overboost what a Jeep can do and how difficult it is for Patrol to follow it up. We will have a trip next Tuesday and my camera will be ready for great shots when the Patrol will strugle to climb or get stuck hehehehehehehe

Jeeps rule
you are welcome, i can't wait to see the jeep show i might bring my kids it could be more enjoyable for them :))) but please make sure that your recovery kit is with :)

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

hehehehehe

Nice one Overboost, yeah bring your kids with you to watch the show as an evidence too and they might also be helpful recovering the Patrol hehehehehehe