This somewhat looks familiar.

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
konradh

This somewhat looks familiar.

Post by konradh »

About 6 months ago, I met a wonderful person and now co-founder Mr. MeGaMoE in Sweihan on 1 of Dubai4x4's arranged newbee trips. As falling under advanced category, I was following a trail of advanced drivers and found Mr. MeGaMoE to be in it too. I guess from that day after everyone left him behind in a side slope he wasn't going to see the desert again aside from it being on the sides of a tarmac road.

Was just browsing on the albums of Dubai4x4. Can you confirm this my dear co-founder, is it you again in the same situation in Sweihan but just happening a few days ago?

I would guess 99.9999% it is you because of the large "I am a Ferrari Owner" sticker on the back of you truck! :lol: :lol:

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

man walla i missed those days, the only difference i didnt get stuck in here i self recovered :D
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

konradh

Post by konradh »

megamoe wrote:man walla i missed those days, the only difference i didnt get stuck in here i self recovered :D
Dude where was this in Sweihan? It looks very bushy. Was it more or less same area where we went with Jjamal or Sweihan entry point nearer to Dubai?

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

it rained few days ago in Sweihan thats why its pushy. its where we met the 1st time.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Chevy Silverado Z71

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

megamoe wrote: thats why its pushy. its where we met the 1st time.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

That sounds romantinc guys hehehehehehe am starting to doubt things here.

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Khaiwi :heart: :love: :chick:
Chevy Silverado Z71

konradh

Post by konradh »

megamoe wrote:Khaiwi :heart: :love: :chick:
8O :P 8O :P