check latest pic for wadi trip (important)

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
defender
Advanced
Advanced

check latest pic for wadi trip (important)

Post by defender »

hi guys yesterday i went to wadi chees to check the route and to see the place again and get extra pics, there is a bad news,, in the place we planned to set near the pool they start building new road there and it is construction area now!!!!!

but there still beatifull area around but this place we can see only :cry: can tset there

but the place have two difficult area u should pass (not much) her the pic

and her is the second one

but dont forget there are nice areas such as these

yeh most of the road will be like this, 1 hour driving in slow speed

and this

funny pics

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Defender, I can see that the 2nd difficult area is very dangerous specially that we wil have families and kids with is and the cars will be loaded with camping gear and stuff.

You have also to understand that there are newbies and this is thier 1st time to test thier 4x4 offroad.

We were supposed to go to 2 Wadis. Is this the rout to both? or we can cancel one and go to the other.

If this is the only way, we can change the trip to a newbie desert driving and end up camping on the beach. Or go to another wadi and camp on the beach.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

there is another route to this area which is so easy, and this is for 1 wadi(wadi chees)the other wadi the route is fine, there are other wadis in the area with easy route but no water in them!!!!
and i am fine with any suggestions from ur side...
i add these pics to let u see how the route look like so u dont get chocked or not what u think it look like cause always words cant explain the exact thing.. or we can do the route the oppistte way so rather than climping up the mountain it will be going down..

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

if u need to change the track then it must be done fast because we are running out of time. defender u r the clubs eye there so i think it would be best if you just come up with the new track and plan.

by the way thanx alot for the pics , u r really doing great job out there.

Iguana the nice thing about this trip is that its something different than the desert which we r going to every weekend.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

2 VIPs are talking to each other :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well yes Saeed as Jeep is saying. We want to go. I would love to go. So we will not cancel the trip. Find us an easy route to go and see wadi anywher. I didn't see a wadi befor and I love the idea of camping on the beach. So take me there.

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

you know we can even go one week before the trip and check out the track that defender will come up with.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

jeep wrote:you know we can even go one week before the trip and check out the track that defender will come up with.
Absolutely right, this is how it should be done if you doubt the track and when the expected members are families and beginners.

Thanks guys for your great efforts.

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

ok guys there are other wadis route from a place called wadi al gail between al dhaid and RAK then it will take us direct to dibba. it is easy also but no water in it.

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

see what makes this trip different is that we get to go to places other than the desert which we go to every weekend , so sure the trip should be going to the nice places with amazing nature , hmmmm now with all the rain those wadi places should be full of water.

it would be nice if we can visit two or three of the wadi areas , we want water and green.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Jeep, as you are in Shajah, you can communicate with Defender and try to check the route for us.

defender
Advanced
Advanced

Post by defender »

there is rain in fujirah but the rain is not strong that wadies can get water in,, actually it will be green areas but inshalah there will be moore rain next days, yes jeep i am ready in weekends for any trip u want ...so it will be great idea to do one bfr the others come..
my num is 050 4844451

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Dear Iguana,
So far the one of the best Wadi's ive seen is Wadi Wuraeya, and you can see water and the water falls. The path is a bit rocky, but is pretty an easy one, which should be a good treat. I agree wtih you that there are families with us, or else surely would love to take the difficult route.

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Guys
lets stick to the original plan
Iam ready to visit the area and advise the status of the route.
Who want to join me.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

iremy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by iremy »

let me know when

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

ok guys the gulf news fun drive is on the 8th so better we go on the 9th , what do u think ???
On the 9th we go check the places and tracks that defender selected for us ???