Boy, I really missed out on this!

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
konradh

Boy, I really missed out on this!

Post by konradh »

I love the second photo the most as Bubba's standing there and pointing at Iguana telling him, why in the heck here when the tarmac's just over there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Konrad, at least I have my 4 tires on the ground. Look back at the gallery and you will see a lot of your pictures with at least one tire flying. I tried to copy some to the thread but I found out that you have at least 30 pictures of your Patrol stuck.

Man I miss this[/img]
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

konradh

Post by konradh »

iguana wrote:Konrad, at least I have my 4 tires on the ground. Look back at the gallery and you will see a lot of your pictures with at least one tire flying. I tried to copy some to the thread but I found out that you have at least 30 pictures of your Patrol stuck.

Man I miss this[/img]
Iguana at least I got stuck in style trying out something that you at least wouldn't try out. But man come on, face reality, not within 10 meters from the tarmac did I ever get stuck. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

konradh

Post by konradh »

This is style habibi IGUANO.

konradh

Re: Boy, I really missed out on this!

Post by konradh »

[quote="konradhImage
[/quote]

I love this photo it was MMS sent to me the day I was leaving by MeGaMoE, I still have it in my phone's inbox as it was the best going away present anyone could give me.