Quadtarec Order (5)

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Here We Go . . . !

Post by surfer »

Dream On Man, after what I am going through over here, Forget the idea of selling the Jeep. I added one more room in my designed layout of the new house, she already got a room. The rest is yours, get yourself a new jeep like what i did & sell me your louzy turbo patrol.

Regarding coming this week, i don't think so, it's family week, and on the other hand, i don't want to be spoiled every weekend with these nasty people in Bedayer, they reserved their own ticket to death without stop. Let me have my baby dressed first then count me in. I may take my son tomorrow for a little bike ride near exit #10. I may do so..

Take care Brother, and don't fool around to bring khaiwi to Dubai, it is becoming Horrible overhere, last night from Expo to Qasba took me 2 hours........the rest is yours.[/quote]

We'll see in summer, dont get me started on the jeep VS patrol thing............

I added a room for the jeep on the new house 2 years ago when i was in the design stage of the house, you see, i had these plans for the last two years, but i cant hold my self any more :twisted:

Let me predict the next stage of mods for your car:

-split fire spark plugs and wires.
-borla headers.
-Lights.
-Fender flares.
-GPS.
-winch.
-diff locks.

and the list goes on.
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Why Not, If the Fun Will Be There . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

We not my dear, you will not live two lives, have fun but dont kill yourself.
By The Way: Any chance to have a DONATION BOX !!!!!!!!!

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

how about we change from Quadratec to 4wheelparts? we'll have different and more options :mrgreen:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

megamoe wrote:how about we change from Quadratec to 4wheelparts? we'll have different and more options :mrgreen:
I have a link with the guys and they have great selection and competitive prices but shipping charges are a killer, way toooooooo high. Thats why I am not considering them.