Quadtarec Order (5)

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Quadtarec Order (5)

Post by jeep »

yala lets start the list :D

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

hehehehehe no one dares to post anything here until boss khaiwi gives us the green light :D :D

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

give me a break dear Jeep,

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

khaiwi still i have cash in the bank , hmmm u can get a break when i'm broke 8)

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Dont go with the stream...

Post by FearUAE »

No dear khaiwi, dont listen to him, let me get my stuff & try it first then start the next order. Till that time, either the bunos will be there or I am fired, so let's wait for a while .... !

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

man don't worry by that time we will be in quadratec order (6)

thanx to mr. khaiwi we are the only club having these orders all the time, whenever one is closed the next is opened.

Khaiwi yala because this way everyone will have the list ready on time for u to send 8)

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

OK,

Order 5 is open (un-officially), which means, you prepare your list and keep it till I make the official order 5 thread. I guess this way everybody will be happy.

Cheers,

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

hahahahahaha thanx ya khaiwi basha , man i'm still looking for that spacer when i find one i'll call u

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

jeep wrote:hahahahahaha thanx ya khaiwi basha , man i'm still looking for that spacer when i find one i'll call u
Much appreciated dear Jeep, so kind of you.

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

man i'm trying to repay even if little of ur doing for us. wallah great job.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Here We Go . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

Salaam All,

This is what I was worried about, now only with the suggestion, my list started with 3 items, allah yester when the time will come, where i will end with.....!

what to do : 7ashraah ma3a el-naas 3eed !

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

hahahahaha yala man 3ayed weyana , tara almost the end of the month (mean salary man) so u'll have more supply to support ur order 8)

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Here We Go . . . !

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:Salaam All,

This is what I was worried about, now only with the suggestion, my list started with 3 items, allah yester when the time will come, where i will end with.....!

what to do : 7ashraah ma3a el-naas 3eed !
I guess that i will hold my search for the jeep, as a know you fearuae, he will sell his jeep in few months, just let me know when you decide to.

BTW, arent you coming with us today? Yala man, lets test the jeep, its the driver not the car. :wink:
The jeeper is back.

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

khaiwi wrote:OK,

Order 5 is open (un-officially), which means, you prepare your list and keep it till I make the official order 5 thread. I guess this way everybody will be happy.

Cheers,
it seems that i need to speak to you know who to pull some strings to have you transferred to dubai till i get my jeep, what do you think khaiwi ? think about it, you are missing all the fun in dubai, paying for your parking and road tolls :lol:
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Here We Go . . . !

Post by FearUAE »

I guess that i will hold my search for the jeep, as a know you fearuae, he will sell his jeep in few months, just let me know when you decide to.

BTW, arent you coming with us today? Yala man, lets test the jeep, its the driver not the car. :wink:[/quote]

Dream On Man, after what I am going through over here, Forget the idea of selling the Jeep. I added one more room in my designed layout of the new house, she already got a room. The rest is yours, get yourself a new jeep like what i did & sell me your louzy turbo patrol.

Regarding coming this week, i don't think so, it's family week, and on the other hand, i don't want to be spoiled every weekend with these nasty people in Bedayer, they reserved their own ticket to death without stop. Let me have my baby dressed first then count me in. I may take my son tomorrow for a little bike ride near exit #10. I may do so..

Take care Brother, and don't fool around to bring khaiwi to Dubai, it is becoming Horrible overhere, last night from Expo to Qasba took me 2 hours........the rest is yours.