ben sulayem trubo kit for the patrol

Must read before joining any trip, general information about the club, grading system, , organization, rules, etc…
surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

Bukhamis,
you will be beaten up one day because of your big mouth, i will see how to achieve that (not me of course, i might hire a big guy at our gym)

Fearuae,
Bring your car, as chief khaiwi said, its a friendly trip, we want to get together and enjoy our time, bring your jacket along, its too cold these days.

Did you get all your gear ? strap, shovel, air gauge, air compressor and other stuff, check out this thread :

http://www.ad4x4.com/modules.php?name=F ... topic&t=90
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Nop

Post by FearUAE »

then : what are the friends for, this is why i have a friend like you: big heart & ready back up gears !

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

surfer wrote:Bukhamis,
you will be beaten up one day because of your big mouth, i will see how to achieve that (not me of course, i might hire a big guy at our gym)

Fearuae,
Bring your car, as chief khaiwi said, its a friendly trip, we want to get together and enjoy our time, bring your jacket along, its too cold these days.

Did you get all your gear ? strap, shovel, air gauge, air compressor and other stuff, check out this thread :

http://www.ad4x4.com/modules.php?name=F ... topic&t=90
Hey Mr. big guy. Leave Bukhamis alone OK. If you touch him I will put some sand in your Turbo.

Surfer, We (Wrangler owners) don't want this recovery kits like shovels and straps, we take itthe easy way, if you get stuck in a Wrangler, put reverse and get out of a stuck ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tpp bad I will not be able to catch you in this trip guys. But anyway we will see you all in GFFD right?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

iguana wrote: Hey Mr. big guy. Leave Bukhamis alone OK. If you touch him I will put some sand in your Turbo.
I Actually never thought of that....I like the idea. I can feel Iguana is moving to the dark side with me :twisted:
BuKhamis

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Well Bukhamis, you come to trips with us. You have a star, he doesn't. So you are a higher grade than him :lol: :lol: :lol: You are in Abu Dhabi as well. So we are from the same gang :twisted: :twisted:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Post by surfer »

iguana wrote:Well Bukhamis, you come to trips with us. You have a star, he doesn't. So you are a higher grade than him :lol: :lol: :lol: You are in Abu Dhabi as well. So we are from the same gang :twisted: :twisted:
To make sure that fearuae will not try to stop us from beating up bukhamis, im calling his brother to help me in the mission :twisted:

I told you that i am over the grading system here, you might call me "extreme duner and chief executive exploring marshal" :D
Besides, bukhamis is riding with me, so he wont get any credit for the trip :lol:

so, you back up and get out of the stuck :!::!::!: I'll just make sure that i have my straps ready.
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Iquana

Post by FearUAE »

it seems that you are cornered from right & left. . . . .. ! don't trust these Etisalat people, only trust me !!!!!

But actually, i liked the idea: just get in reverse & leave. I guess i will go out now & look for some sandy area to try the same , it sounds fun.......poor tanker (patrol) people: they cannot do the same, only fork lift can take them out.................no hard feeling muscle guy, we are all brothers.

Bukhamis, tough guy: good morning !

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Good morning Mr. President
BuKhamis

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

I like It !!!!!!

Post by FearUAE »

It sounds good if G.Bush is not involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: I like It !!!!!!

Post by bukhamis »

FearUAE wrote:It sounds good if G.Bush is not involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roger that
BuKhamis

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Iquana

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:it seems that you are cornered from right & left. . . . .. ! don't trust these Etisalat people, only trust me !!!!!

But actually, i liked the idea: just get in reverse & leave. I guess i will go out now & look for some sandy area to try the same , it sounds fun.......poor tanker (patrol) people: they cannot do the same, only fork lift can take them out.................no hard feeling muscle guy, we are all brothers.

Bukhamis, tough guy: good morning !
Dont call me when you try the "go reverse and get out of stuck" routine at your house backyard, i dont want to get my patrol's tyres wet with water flooding every where, i had it washed two weeks ago.

i told you to come and join the gym, you will able to pull your car when it gets stuck with your own hands, no need even to reverse :P
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

O.K

Post by FearUAE »

Consider it Done, I am joining the gym soon.............get the red carpet ready for my highness...
Any chance bukhamis is joining as well.........!

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: O.K

Post by surfer »

FearUAE wrote:Consider it Done, I am joining the gym soon.............get the red carpet ready for my highness...
Since he is in Abu Dhabi, he will be joining us through video conference from his gym. We will be doing the same workout all the 3 of us.
The jeeper is back.

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: O.K

Post by bukhamis »

surfer wrote:
FearUAE wrote:Consider it Done, I am joining the gym soon.............get the red carpet ready for my highness...
Since he is in Abu Dhabi, he will be joining us through video conference from his gym. We will be doing the same workout all the 3 of us.

totaly cool dude... :D

All 3 of us together now: stretch it out a little more get the party going on the dance floor...Oops wrong thoughts :lol:
BuKhamis

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

He Is Bad

Post by FearUAE »

surfer

listen to the guy he is bad star worrier . . . .bad guy...bad guy !