Management System Consultancy/ Training

As it says business to business for AD4x4 members.
jehu

Management System Consultancy/ Training

Post by jehu »

Hi,
I'm Baha (Jehu) and i work in Tatweer which is a 100% local company, a member company of Al Bawardi Group and was founded in 1998 with the mission to assist clients in achieving business excellence, conformity to best practices, international standards and e-readiness, by providing total consultancy and training solutions. At large Tatweer aims at enhancing management system awareness being the main source for providing valuable reference material as well as guiding management system professionals.

Tatweer is also a full fledge HR, Quality, PR and Training Department for a group of 25 companies. This means we are just not the advisors but in true sense are real practitioners.

Personnaly :D
A Certified ISO 9001:2000 Auditor, and has carried out and reported tens of quality as well as HSE audits as well as few ISMS audits. I ve Successfully completed several projects related to establishing and implementing Quality Management System, HSE Management System, information security and Integrated Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001 and/ or ISO 20000). These projects were into different industries, including oil & gas, IT, Logistics, constructions and telecommunications.
And being a certified trainer with teaching background, I've designed and conducted tens of in-house and public trainings sessions on topics such as management systems and soft skills.

If anybody is interrested in hiring our services, we will be glad to add another satisfied client/partner to our track records.

Gladiator
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Management System Consultancy/ Training

Post by Gladiator »

This is a commercial advertising.. you should contact JO for arrangement.. :

you have training department.. would you give training for free?? same here :D

jehu

Post by jehu »

Gladiator wrote:This is a commercial advertising.. you should contact JO for arrangement.. :

you have training department.. would you give training for free?? same here :D
B2B Forum is intreduced as:
"" Welcome to B2B forum!
by MegaMoe » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:06 pm

As we're now a big family and community, i thought i would create this forum to .................So in here u can do the following:
- Give information about your company and whats its business nature.
- Give information about urself and how you can help others. """"

I -stricktly- follow the rules :mrgreen:

G-man
Advanced
Advanced

Post by G-man »

Welcome to the club Baha. Your post is very informative and noted for future reference. Advert or not, this is the correct placement for it, instead of posting it on a trip forum :roll:. Once again, welcome to our community and hope to meet you in person some day, possibly on the dunes, sooner than later.
2000 Patrol 4.5 Auto Petrol - Old Man EMU 2" Lift + 2" Body Lift - 15mm Radius Arm Spacer - ARB Lockers Front & Rear - 4.6 Diff Gears - Mickey Thompson MTZs 315/75/16 - IPF 900XS Lights - Garmin 276C.

jehu

Post by jehu »

G-man wrote:Welcome to the club Baha. Your post is very informative and noted for future reference. Advert or not, this is the correct placement for it, instead of posting it on a trip forum :roll:. Once again, welcome to our community and hope to meet you in person some day, possibly on the dunes, sooner than later.

Thank you very much for your reply :oops:

looking forward meeting u all.. :ty:

jehu

Post by jehu »

I don't wana be misunderstood here... if the site adminstration feels my post is inappropriate. please advice to amend or remove.

no issues whatsoever, like i said" i just followed the flow of this forum" :newbee:

kareemamr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kareemamr »

Dont worry Baha..

I work for injazat and know alot about tatweer !!

happy to have a link over there ...

will keep it in mind..
thank you
When the going gets tough , The Tough Gets going

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

jehu wrote:I don't wana be misunderstood here... if the site adminstration feels my post is inappropriate. please advice to amend or remove.

no issues whatsoever, like i said" i just followed the flow of this forum" :newbee:
Thanks for the info Jehu, your post is OK, we are here to offer our services to each other and enhance our business .. We are a family
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com