Bank Branch??

As it says business to business for AD4x4 members.
Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Bank Branch??

Post by Cybershot »

Hello

Maybe you saw my introduction thread here: http://www.ad4x4.com/club/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7301

Silvia, my better half, is looking currently for a job in the bank branch, where she worked the last 5 years.
She was hiered for Risk Management & Permanent Control Division, but worked alredy in several other departments. She speeks A+ english but no arabic.

As fare as I remember, here are several banker in the club.
If somebody have a hind where to send the CV to, or know who is recruiting, I would appreciate this very much!

Greez

Tobias

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Bank Branch??

Post by Bulldozer »

Tobias my friend long time man, where did u disappear in Romania & eastern euorpe, as usual the 1st banker is our Emperor the chairman , Diver, ultramind, yehiya ....... the list long enough, good luck she might manage to pull u back to AD
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Cybershot »

Thanks Said!! Yes long time without sand, the usual Friday stuck entertainment and your nice cafe ofcause!!

@all bankers: It would be a help for me already, if I wound have names and contact adresses from the human resourses department from several banks (Via PM would be the best way). Right now I can just check the internet and send the CV to the "anonyme human resources department" without dedicat it it a specific person. For sure not the optimal way.

Hinds, are wellcome as well, if someone has some "background informations" :wink:

Thanks

Tobias

Nahhash
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahhash »

Dear freind, most welcome back to Abu Dhabi, try "Gulf News" the "Appointment" part, most of the biggest recruitment agemncies and international companies advertize there.

All the best
MOHAMMAD

Cybershot
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Cybershot »

Nahhash wrote:Dear freind, most welcome back to Abu Dhabi, try "Gulf News" the "Appointment" part, most of the biggest recruitment agemncies and international companies advertize there.

All the best
Bulldozer wrote:Tobias my friend long time man, where did u disappear in Romania & eastern euorpe, as usual the 1st banker is our Emperor the chairman , Diver, ultramind, yehiya ....... the list long enough, good luck she might manage to pull u back to AD
Thanks Man, for the advises.

We got a residance from my company for her. No stress anymore and we have planty of time to look around wehen we are there.
We found out that most of the recruting companies are realy soul sellers!! No way to deal with them.
Unluckily most of the managers are right now in holiday and we will see what happend when thay are back. Did anyboday know that there are 47 banks in AD existing??

Thanks for the support

Tobias

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Tobias,

Welcome back to UAE.

These days bankers are fighting to keep their own jobs :D :D . However, I will keep it in mind and if anything comes infront of me, I will contact you.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com