Fj Cruiser parts & accessories direct from the USA

As it says business to business for AD4x4 members.
abekconnect

Fj Cruiser parts & accessories direct from the USA

Post by abekconnect »

If you are interested in modifying your FJ Cruiser I have can get you all the original and after market parts from the USA. I live between Abu Dhabi and California I travel back and forth every 2 months. I have customized Fj Cruisers in california and in the UAE from trd parts, suspension lift kits, off road wheels and tires, intakes, catbacks, arb or warn bumpers, winch, side steps, billet grills and gas caps, chrome accessories, unichips, Superchargers URD or TRD, performance programers, Engine cooler kits, air compressors, fender flares, ARB roof racks, Piaa or hella lights, optima batteries, control arms, etc... the list goes on. Also have a dealership in california so you can benefit from dealer discounts. Abu Dhabi 050-4422796 USA 001714-865-8448. Website under modfication www. Platinumotors.com

Zero_adam

Re: Fj Cruiser parts & accessories direct from the USA

Post by Zero_adam »

any thing for prado ??
thanks

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

abekconnect wrote:If you are interested in modifying your FJ Cruiser I have can get you all the original and after market parts from the USA. I live between Abu Dhabi and California I travel back and forth every 2 months. I have customized Fj Cruisers in california and in the UAE from trd parts, suspension lift kits, off road wheels and tires, intakes, catbacks, arb or warn bumpers, winch, side steps, billet grills and gas caps, chrome accessories, unichips, Superchargers URD or TRD, performance programers, Engine cooler kits, air compressors, fender flares, ARB roof racks, Piaa or hella lights, optima batteries, control arms, etc... the list goes on. Also have a dealership in california so you can benefit from dealer discounts. Abu Dhabi 050-4422796 USA 001714-865-8448. Website under modfication www. Platinumotors.com
Hi.

You are a man after my heart, your post, music to my ears. I wanna get a TRD CAI and the cat back to start with. also interested in the rear door storage nets TRD decals and the Billet steel shifter knobs.

Can you get the black TRD rims, what about the Supercharger from TRD. I am told it cant be installed on the Gulf Spec cars as they have a different ECU. Could you quote rates and delivery times also please.

Also what performance mods have you actually tried in the UAE. Would love to meet up with you to talk more and get to know you better.
I used to live in South Pas and worked for Wondries Toyota before I came here.

We also have a FJ forum that you might be interesed in looking at its www.fj-uae.com.

Cheers.

Wasif

Mero
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mero »

___oooo__
[l_,o[____]o,
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)=0=)_)

BONS AND SKULL 2001 (TJ 2001)

Zero_adam

Post by Zero_adam »

Mero;
Thank you for the linki

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

wasifahmed wrote:
abekconnect wrote:If you are interested in modifying your FJ Cruiser I have can get you all the original and after market parts from the USA. I live between Abu Dhabi and California I travel back and forth every 2 months. I have customized Fj Cruisers in california and in the UAE from trd parts, suspension lift kits, off road wheels and tires, intakes, catbacks, arb or warn bumpers, winch, side steps, billet grills and gas caps, chrome accessories, unichips, Superchargers URD or TRD, performance programers, Engine cooler kits, air compressors, fender flares, ARB roof racks, Piaa or hella lights, optima batteries, control arms, etc... the list goes on. Also have a dealership in california so you can benefit from dealer discounts. Abu Dhabi 050-4422796 USA 001714-865-8448. Website under modfication www. Platinumotors.com
Hi.

You are a man after my heart, your post, music to my ears. I wanna get a TRD CAI and the cat back to start with. also interested in the rear door storage nets TRD decals and the Billet steel shifter knobs.

Can you get the black TRD rims, what about the Supercharger from TRD. I am told it cant be installed on the Gulf Spec cars as they have a different ECU. Could you quote rates and delivery times also please.

Also what performance mods have you actually tried in the UAE. Would love to meet up with you to talk more and get to know you better.

We also have a FJ forum that you might be interesed in looking at its http://www.fj-uae.com.

Cheers.

Wasif
:lol: :lol: Wasif, You sound very exited man, take it eazy :mrgreen:
I wouldnt recommend the supercharger for your FJ in the desert :wink:

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

lets see some pictures, I'm looking for side steps

wasifahmed

Post by wasifahmed »

That supercharger is know to blow engines in a cold climate can you imagin what would happen going up and down Big Red or Fossil Rock a few times in this heat.

Just want to get a few TRD items like the CAI etc.

abekconnect

Post by abekconnect »

In regards to the Supercharger there is no problem are no worries with over heating, you will face a prblem if you instal turbo which i totaly do not recommend. I have installed URD and TRD superchargers in thee past on FJ Cruisers. On the URD i had one issue with the rubber gasket it leaked oil after 7 months and we had to replace it do to hard driving conditions. As for the TRD supercharger it does not come with a cold air intake so if you do go off roading dont over do it. If you have any questions call me at 050-4422796 or drop by the showroom call me ill give the address. I will be in town till the end of the month then i wiill headinding out to cali for a month.

abekconnect

Post by abekconnect »

Sorry nothing for the Pardo since we do not have prados in the USA they only come in a Lexus version.
Zero_adam wrote:any thing for prado ??
thanks

abekconnect

Post by abekconnect »

Wasif in regards to the Billet chrome knobs those are easily available i have sold a few in the past and they are not expensive, Cat back is available depending on the brand TRD is nice since its made by toyota but it is not the best thing out there just a thought i should shaare but its your call. Storage nets are available, Trd rims are available but you could get much lighter and nicer rims for a lot cheaper. I recommend you pass by the showroom to check out the catalogues and then you will have a wider variety to choose what you desire. As for the TRD CAI excuse my ingnorance but what exactly is that part so i can ask my tech guys out in the USA. Call 050-4422796 for directions.
wasifahmed wrote:
Hi.

We also have a FJ forum that you might be interesed in looking at its http://www.fj-uae.com.

Cheers.

Wasif

braveheart
Advanced
Advanced

Post by braveheart »

I think wasef meant Cold Air Intake CAI :wink: