Looking for a serious FINANCIAL OR PARTNER.

As it says business to business for AD4x4 members.
omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Looking for a serious FINANCIAL OR PARTNER.

Post by omar_kid77 »

Hi every one, how are you doing all?

First of let me introduce my self and my work professional experience please.
My name is Omar K Daoud 31 year's old married, Jordanian nationality Graduated of Business Administration.
I have been working for a long time, started in 1995 – 1999 working in Jordan with fashions world wide brands (Bossini & Igs).
1999 working in KSA with a big company called (AL HUKAIR), (Promod).
2001, working in UAE, Abu Dhabi with Dubai Holding Company, (Zara) marina mall.
2002 up to date worked in banks field.

Meanwhile I established my own business called Hajer Formal Men's wear, located in (Khaledeya Mermaid) behind Patchi.

Well the point is, I wanted to open a new business and I have three opportunities / ideas in my mined listed below:
•Franchise/ authorized dealer for a kid's and ladies world wide fashion brand.
•Franchise/ authorized dealer for a camping, hunting, fishing and trip tools world wide brand.
•Franchise/ authorized dealer for a modification parts world wide brand and (garage) for fixing and assembling.

The problem I am facing it's my budget/ financial situation it's not enough to start by my self.

So if there is any one seriously interesting to be a FINANCIAL OR PARTNER, please contact and let's have a cup of coffee and discuses the opportunities and the details?

Omar Khalil Daoud,
Mob# 050-4120334,
[/b]
It's not the car, it's the driver WHO can make it.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Looking for a serious FINANCIAL OR PARTNER.

Post by Desert_Dragon »

omar_kid77 wrote:Hi every one, how are you doing all?

First of let me introduce my self and my work professional experience please.
My name is Omar K Daoud 31 year's old married, Jordanian nationality Graduated of Business Administration.
I have been working for a long time, started in 1995 – 1999 working in Jordan with fashions world wide brands (Bossini & Igs).
1999 working in KSA with a big company called (AL HUKAIR), (Promod).
2001, working in UAE, Abu Dhabi with Dubai Holding Company, (Zara) marina mall.
2002 up to date worked in banks field.

Meanwhile I established my own business called Hajer Formal Men's wear, located in (Khaledeya Mermaid) behind Patchi.

Well the point is, I wanted to open a new business and I have three opportunities / ideas in my mined listed below:
•Franchise/ authorized dealer for a camping, hunting, fishing and trip tools world wide brand.
•Franchise/ authorized dealer for a modification parts world wide brand and (garage) for fixing and assembling.

The problem I am facing it's my budget/ financial situation it's not enough to start by my self.

So if there is any one seriously interesting to be a FINANCIAL OR PARTNER, please contact and let's have a cup of coffee and discuses the opportunities and the details?

Omar Khalil Daoud,
Mob# 050-4120334,
[/b]

i like the idea but the question do you have all these dealers???
Dodge Ram 2007 my First toy at AD4X4

Now Ford Raptor 2012

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

Which one exactly did you like?

Yes I do have there contacts and some details.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

omar_kid77 wrote:Which one exactly did you like?

My dear,

Each of the three has its pros and cons, varying budget and targeted customers, seasonal or all year round.....Hassle free and good ROI are the main attraction for financial partners, feasibility study needs to be ready not only assumptions and hopes. I am not saying you didn't do all that, especially after your exposure to business etc.

I personally like to get involved in things I understand and not totally new in concept.....
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Desert_Dragon »

khaiwi wrote:

My dear,

Each of the three has its pros and cons, varying budget and targeted customers, seasonal or all year round.....Hassle free and good ROI are the main attraction for financial partners, feasibility study needs to be ready not only assumptions and hopes. I am not saying you didn't do all that, especially after your exposure to business etc.

I personally like to get involved in things I understand and not totally new in concept.....

I 100% agree with you

Now Ford Raptor 2012

omar_kid77
Marshal
Marshal

Post by omar_kid77 »

khaiwi wrote:

My dear,

Good morning chief,
Yes what you are saying is totally right for a new person in business,
In the same time and as I said in my previous massage that I have been working in retail business for almost 10years dealing/selling many products, and I already have my own business and the experience.
I am not saying that I am the most expert person or I know all hidden things in the business but I had gone through my own experience.

There is people like to do only what they know only and there is people like to try the things and take the adventure to learn from there own mistakes.

If there is any one really interested we can set and I'll clarify, explain and demonstrate my ideas and any other questions wanted.
Omar Daoud 050 4120334

Desert_Dragon
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Desert_Dragon »

i'm into cars.... let set and talk ...call me 050-1244464 ..

Now Ford Raptor 2012