Wrangler '93 YJ, what are they like?

All discussions related to your non-4x4. Mods, Maintenance, events, drag etc
Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Wrangler '93 YJ, what are they like?

Post by Andy »

wasifahmed wrote:Have you hear the saying " If its a Jeep its gotta be Cheap". CJ > Cheap Jeep I could go on and on !! :mrgreen:

Do these sayings come from the same people who say 'FJ = Flap Jack, because you have to turn them over to make them right" or "FJ actually stands for Fake Jeep"?

There is another one I heard but its way too rude for a family site, but lets just say its was similair to Flipping Junk...... :twisted:

Just wondering........ :mrgreen:

Nahhash
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nahhash »

Andy wrote:
wasifahmed wrote:Have you hear the saying " If its a Jeep its gotta be Cheap". CJ > Cheap Jeep I could go on and on !! :mrgreen:

Do these sayings come from the same people who say 'FJ = Flap Jack, because you have to turn them over to make them right" or "FJ actually stands for Fake Jeep"?

There is another one I heard but its way too rude for a family site, but lets just say its was similair to Flipping Junk...... :twisted:

Just wondering........ :mrgreen:
Andy looks like you are transfering to Bulldozer's Version 8O still didn't get your CHEAPest CHEAP :D
MOHAMMAD

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

The deal is done...... :mrgreen: :driving:

halwa

Post by halwa »

Andy, I wount say mabrook but I can give you a 5 pound hammer!!! I hope you have a strong back to tame that bucking bull. Hey if you need anny help let me know, few tricks you need to know and do.

Andy
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Andy »

halwa wrote:Andy, I wount say mabrook but I can give you a 5 pound hammer!!! I hope you have a strong back to tame that bucking bull. Hey if you need anny help let me know, few tricks you need to know and do.
Thanks mate, i will take you up on that offer, it all seems to work its just disgustingly filthy inside, its an old car and the seats are ruined by the UV so it needs seat covers etc but its a cheap project. It rides nice on its soft stock suspension, bit like a green and beige marshmallow... :D