Khalid Al Maqbool - Surprise

All discussions related to your non-4x4. Mods, Maintenance, events, drag etc
WildFire

Khalid Al Maqbool - Surprise

Post by WildFire »

Dear Mr. Khalid Al Maqbool ,

I admit that I bought a short wheel base Nissan Patrol (Not Tandori colour thogh) , I admit that it is power less .... actually , the max HP is 185 after playing with the ECU .... for the time being it moves around like a turtel :yuck:

Next step for it is instaling the 5.15L engine out of the long wheel base Patrol and instaling a stock 4.8 L engine to the long wheel base Patrol :shisha:

And this is how powerfull is a 5.15 L engine .... Hey , dont try this at home :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xicEKHd3 ... re=channel

I'll be selling my TJ (or the coloured box as Khalid calls it) after repair (have some problem with the transmission) and instaling back the stock engine :cry:

See you soon
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.

MarwanJeeper
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Khalid Al Maqbool - Surprise

Post by MarwanJeeper »

i Miss Tandori :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
265 70 15Rim Dean Trailcat LT All Season
Nothing else yet

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

WildFire wrote:Dear Mr. Khalid Al Maqbool ,

I admit that I bought a short wheel base Nissan Patrol (Not Tandori colour thogh) , I admit that it is power less .... actually , the max HP is 185 after playing with the ECU .... for the time being it moves around like a turtel :yuck:

Next step for it is instaling the 5.15L engine out of the long wheel base Patrol and instaling a stock 4.8 L engine to the long wheel base Patrol :shisha:

And this is how powerfull is a 5.15 L engine .... Hey , dont try this at home :twisted:

I'll be selling my TJ (or the coloured box as Khalid calls it) after repair (have some problem with the transmission) and instaling back the stock engine :cry:

See you soon
Hi there, loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since the last time i saw you, hope you and family are ok. Second having a patrol always a good choose. i do agree with you the 4.5 L engine is sucks, but the 4.8 L is perfect.

kerMitt

Post by kerMitt »

k_almagboul wrote:
WildFire wrote:Dear Mr. Khalid Al Maqbool ,

See you soon
Hi there, loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since the last time i saw you, hope you and family are ok. Second having a patrol always a good choose. i do agree with you the 4.5 L engine is sucks, but the 4.8 L is perfect.
khalid even if u have a 500hp engine on ur tandoory u stil wont be able to catch up with a tj...

its not the horsepower its the torque and thetj is shorter then the nissan...

in short nissan suks jeep rules :D :D wild fire how much u planing on selling the stroker engine..