Western motors whats the deal???

All discussions related to your non-4x4. Mods, Maintenance, events, drag etc
mjm02

Western motors whats the deal???

Post by mjm02 »

Has anyone else had a problem with the western motors service center in musaffa? By the looks of it theyre a sponsor of the club (which im now new at for the 3rd time must be due to the construction) But for real they had my jeep for 8 hours today and were only able to remove the throttle body replace it with another for a test drive then replace it with my old one, and tell me they need more time. Come on thats what 4 bolts 3 plugs 2 wires and 1 intake clamp.... I scheduled the appointment 2 days in advanced and was assured that they would be able to work on it all day to find the problem. Oh sir these things take time.... Well yeah especially when no one is even working on the jeep!! Oh and the week before when I had and appointment left the keys in the drop box like they told me to and they didnt even know the jeep was there until 2pm when I called to find out what the problem was. Can anyone tell that im just a bit angry at this place!! Does anyone know someone or something I can do to avoid this BS!! Maybe a different place I could take it to to have them check it out and find the problem for me??
Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Re: Western motors whats the deal???

Post by Hani AMJ »

give me a call. we can talk about making things better for you in WM. 050 7813221 Hani