Jeep Jamboree 2014-2015 Thanks to everybody

General announcements....
Vader
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Jeep Jamboree 2014-2015 Thanks to everybody

Post by Vader »

Thank you for everyone involved. Great event, even greater crew :)
راعي الربع

Shadi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Shadi »

Thanks all for the amazing and the well organised event.
And for sure as everyone start saying thanks to my team. I will do the same :D
Many thanks for sussen and karam for there super support . you really did amazing jop. Thanks again :D
:kneel:
Shadi
JKU 2016
Mob:055 55 247 93

If you will follow that black, you will NEVER come back
Did 335 offroad trips till 1/10/2016

Abed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Abed »

As a Nissan owner, I envy Jeepers for such an event.
It was a well organised event, thanks to the orange team, and special thanks to Nautibean and Idaho for thier endless help.
Mustafa Abed
Nissan Xterra
00971-55-8003609
Trip counter: 197

Idaho
Advanced
Advanced

Jeep Jamboree 2014-2015 Thanks to everybody

Post by Idaho »

Sherif wrote: Thank you Brian, it was a nice trip with you, Abed and Melissa..
Btw they were Grand Cherokees :) and what do you mean by "I had a lot of fun even though the entire group were Cherokees."? do I have to get a Wrangler to make sure I'll have fun in the desert? :? Just kidding :D

Looking forward to some Newbie trips to learn and improve..

:) Thank you for the correction, "GRAND" Cherokees are fun and VERY nice cars.... I would be too scared to even get the tires dirty myself.

:D

Brian (Idaho) JK 0506154559

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Team 10 report:
First of all, thanks a lot to Thom and Yayos who made the day smooth and easy (as possible as it could). I really appreciated Thom to take the lead of the convoy, with a very nice track, challenging enough and not boring at all!

This year AGAIN :evil: i had a (grand) cherokee only team. So, i was not looking forward to the day. Especially because of the Summit edition we had, without front recovery point. Of course the driver told me he used to go in the sand, and that he would be the one to recover me... :lol:

Nothing really interesting to report until the trip, except the saloon BMW that get stuck along our convoy at the deflation point... The guy asked for help. Told him someone would come... later :lol: and that he should buy a jeep. :mrgreen:

Back to the trip? well, as expected at the first dune, the GC Summit got stuck... and at the second difficulty, got stuck again... And when his front bumper started to crack while we were pushing him backward, i invited the guy to go back to the camp... Which he surpringly accepted without discussion.

So the convoy went alone, while i was getting the car back to the camp. Got to fix a few ABS check light on my own grand cherokee there (probably some sand in the sensor :lol: ) and back to the trips which was quite pleasant from then, with a few second tries, a few stucks and nothing major to report...

Mabrook to Hadeel and Hani for the dedication and organization. Bravo to all AD4x4 who helped during the day. And see you for the next one (if you promised me a convoy without cherokee :twisted: !)
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

We Are An A Team .... Thanks All .....

We Achieved Our Target

Zero Accident

:ad4x4:
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

nautibean
Advanced
Advanced

Post by nautibean »

Very enjoyable Day out with excellent organisation from AD4x4. Slight issues with catering & communication but I believe this was hnadled by WM.

Well done organisers, I never reaslised how much effort hosting an event like this would be!
Apolitical