AlKhatem Trip report 9th of March

All reports about trips and events
abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

HellOoo ALL ... the biggest trip ever :D

met alot of people .. it was great ...

Tamer ... 7emdelah 3al Salamah ... hope your feeling okay today :)

well this was my frist marshal run ... it was a big group but the guys did very well 8) ... then we went for prayer and back with mansoor to join the advance trip (i joined :D) then the guys went back to the camp and i went with adiga, Batal, and Tamer ... then i headed back home ... continue the (friday activities) and that was it :D

Thanks ALL for a Great Time ... it was a pleasure meeting you ALL :wink:

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Liwa NooooooooBie

Post by FearUAE »

Bulldozer wrote:Not even in the dreams (well OK they can dream about it) am just kidding they can drive all the way to Mr3b & have fun there then come back on the Tarmac of course Advance !!!!!!! Also NO Extreme++++++++ YAAAAAA in this weather Why we R talking about Liwa lets talk about 2day trip Marshal Run went easy (some complication due to unexpected visitors joining)but end up nicely, after prayer Advance trip started & ended in the play area on the BIG dune near the tour camp after that we join the BBQ at the sunset Iguana KKamro Diver waleed Jo...& the rest of the BBQ gang thanks for the hospitality
Jeep/Surfer/FearUae/Berto thanks for coming all the way from Sharjah to join us, I was very SAD to C U guys leaving early BUT family First, we will meet again ISA
Tamer is OK now after hot shower thank GOD for his safety
(Seat Belt make miracles come true), 2morrow he will chk with the Doctor

Thanx ALL :ad4x4:
My dear Bulldozer: no need to be sad, Inshallah upcoming trips will be more. Sorry to leave early but as you said Family comes first, and second family (AD4X4) comes second definitly.

I would like to thank AD4X4 (family) for their great efforts in arranging & caring about all & every single member...........To The Best Inshallah AD4X4. . . ...

FearUAE (Adel Mahmoud M)

FreeSpirit
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by FreeSpirit »

Mpenzi wrote:Had my shower :D :D :D
It was my pleasure to meeting you all and hopping to see you soon.

Liwa for newbies is calling :reading: :reading:

This looks like it was A LOT OF FUN. :D :D I must fly less and travel more with you guys and gals. Sorry I missed this one, but hey there will be more I'm sure :D :D :wink:
NO LIMITS

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

Freespirit, This was aftrenoon trip and it was very relaxed compared to the first morning trip.

The club need to look into THE MORNING trip and look for some kind of safety improvement.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

desertfalc0n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by desertfalc0n »

Guyss I can seee you all had a wonderfull timee. Wish I could make it, but there was a Team Building Event by the bank so had to go for it...

Hope can catch you guys soon ishallah.. Tamer hope you get well soon mate inshallah...

Regards..

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Mpenzi wrote:Freespirit, This was aftrenoon trip and it was very relaxed compared to the first morning trip.

The club need to look into THE MORNING trip and look for some kind of safety improvement.
Under discussion it will be sort out ISA
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

nice to meet you all new comers and old friends. a total of 70 cars for both trips was just amazing.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

jeep
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jeep »

it was really nice meeting you all , abdalla , surfer , fearuae , buldozer , hiso , diver , al sharaan , defender , berto , iguana , megamoe , adiga ..... and the list goes on.

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

jeep wrote:it was really nice meeting you all , abdalla , surfer , fearuae , buldozer , hiso , diver , al sharaan , defender , berto , iguana , megamoe , adiga ..... and the list goes on.
Same here Sami, you should get use to Abu Dhabi trips more often 8) 8)
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

It was a very nice trip, thanks for the nice time we all had.
Jo,
yes we were in a hurry especially those who were in the desert
for full day (since 9:00 in the morning)
Iguana & Diver
Thanks for leading the two parts successfully.

Big Foot
Advanced
Advanced

Again, great day, thanks

Post by Big Foot »

What a great day we had, :okaay: Sandra, Ami and Megan (and me of course) want to thank you all for a wonferful day, this club is really full of nice people. Since not too many people got stuck, I volunteered and got stuck :angry:, after all, we do need to practice our recoveries, don't we :D

Like anything else in life, we can also improve, I do agree with Mpenzi when he writes "The club need to look into THE MORNING trip and look for some kind of safety improvement". Thanks Buldozer for looking into it.

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Thanks again for the great ride, even though we could only make it for the morning trip this time. Seems that you guys had a lot of fune with the BBQ in the evening. Next time we will make this, too, ISA. :D

Yes, the morning trip was quite exciting, you almost forgot to drive your own car while you were watching all the Wranglers driving around you at full speed. ISA it was fun in the end but I had hoped they would have stayed in the line until we reached the playground as ordered in the morning briefing. :roll:

Thank you all again for the beautiful day out in the sand and thanks again for the great company, AD4x4 rulez :ad4x4:
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

therock

Post by therock »

Thank you all guys for the wonderful newbie trip on Friday. Never thought my Blazer or I can do as good. As a newbie with one star now, I will defiantly join you in the coming events.

Special thanks to Adiga, Ivan, Iguana (for introducing me to the group) and to megamoe (to check on me at the petrol station as the last one to fill the tyres).

Ehab ( TheRock )