Madinat Zayed - Sweihan Extreme trip

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Madinat Zayed - Sweihan Extreme trip

Post by iguana »

Another great trip also today by Mansoor, I only joined half of the trip and then joined the Mussafah Newbies ..

It was a great route Mansoor, enjoyed the company of all the gang .. You guys are great .. Route was challenging but easy. Thanks Mansoor and waiting for your next trip inshalla ...

Sahrawi, don't forget to bring your frnd next time Kamal Yasser (KY) :lol: :lol:
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mozi »

After some of the guys left, Mansour took us to some insane stuff near Sweihan. We drove all the way to Yahar. First, I would like to thank him for a great lead. We stopped at what he says what the highest dune in Sweihan, all the way to the top (290m approx on GPS). hen we went on top of another where we watched the sunset, then on top of another at night where we watch the mountain of Hafeet (sp?) then night drive to Yahar. At the end it was rally driving, speed with tricky sophisticated dunes. Made me remember the rally drive we did with Khaiwi in Liwa :) Cheif, I hope we c u tomorrow in ABu Salaf.

Anyway, the company was great. As I expected, the guys are raw, Mahmood, Ali and Taleb (I forgot the nice fellow who was riding with Mahmoud). Great bunch, we drank coffee and made lots of jokes and did some nice stunts :)

Looking forward fore more Mr. Mansour. It was a pleasure taking your track.

Tomorrow, Abu Salaf. I love them when they pile up like that :)

Mozi

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Mansoor well done for Multi difficulty route trip, the rest of the guys Abo omar Sahrawi Adnan Hunter Mozi H3 Ali, Iguana Khaiwi Antrax Alsharaan Great company to be with, White wolf i hope to c u next time on your SNOWY ride

All IN & OUT safely WalhamduLilah 12 Cars started from AD int'l AP ADNOC station inter from Zayed camp city trucks road with moderated dunes out in Sweihan 4 cars pulled out for Tech reasons 8 cars continue after prayer hit the dunes again from Sweihan AlSaad road with Hi Dunes and extreme route end up with night drive for the last endless 11km & 1/4 tank (this is our secret) out in AlYahar farms Refuel & tyres inflation in Alyahar ADNOC then on the road back to AD at 20:00
Well done AD4x4 One Big Family
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

H3

Post by H3 »

Firstly, well done Mansoor, great trip, a very challenging route through some of the most "technical" dunes I have taken on so far. A great day out and an area that needs further exploration.
Secondly, a truely good team, nice to meet you all today, thanks for the coffee, tea and advice. Much appreciated.
Lastly, or should it be firstly, many apologies for the "fender bender" today. Mahmood :oops: , I trust you will forward the bill for repairs, totally my fault. The least I can do is cover the costs for your repairs. Give me a call 050 4432129

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

Great trip Mansoor, well nothing unexpected from a well experienced offroader like you. Great team all together, it was bad i had to leave but really I was not ready yet for the long trip.

Look forward to drive with you all very soon.
Did 650 Off Road trips so far (26- Jun-2022) and counting
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......

My ride: https://revkit.com/the-shark

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

And if you haven't seen Jeeping in Moab, you don't know what you're missing.

Never settle for less....

GentleMan
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by GentleMan »

YES!!! It was one of the greatest trips EVER! And was really an enjoyable accompany.

There are some statistics generated using the GPS system - Garmin that I'd like to share with you, taking into consideration that the satellite communication had been lost for a while during this extreme trip:

The Start: Tires deflation point
The End: AlYahar patrol station

Total actual kilometers: 200km
Total time: 11:07
Stopped Time: 05:26
Moving Time: 05:41
Moving Average: 39.1 k/h
Map of the track will be submitted soon as iam working on it. (^_^)!
---------------------------------------

And thank you all for this great trip:
Jeep Owners:
1. The Leader: Mansour, 2. His great friends: Saharawi and Adnan
3. Iguana: The Chairman, 4. Cheif Khaiwi
5. Antrax: Hani , 6. Hunter and his friend: the endless 11km & 1/4 tank (^_^)!
7. Bulldozer :drink: and8. Abo Omar

Hammer Owners (done a great job! controlling a hummer in such diffecult roots is not easy at all 9. H3 and 10. Mozi

The PAIN!!! (Nissan Patrol)
11. Ali :wink: Thank you for sand eating trick.

Brado12. alsharaan

Dear Bulldozer, In addition to the 1/4liter-11km secret you mentioned, what about the following ones:
- The multi purpose/heavy duty (2 letters) item (I'm afraid Iguana will add it to the must have off-road gear check list.) :P
- The Blue Gazal
- Swaihan beach camp
- Jumbo coffee
- Sound of "BOOOM" that turns to be (Fsssssssssss)

It was really nice to meet you all and hope to c u soon inshalla

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Thank u so much guys for such a lovely & hectic trip .... that's my kind of trips actually ...
I really enjoyed the trip all of it .... The warm up part and then the sweihan al yahar track all went smoothly and enjoyable ....
Mansour, Sahrawi, Adnan, Ali & Taleb was a pleasure driving with u guys ....The rest of the guys I don't have to mention as it has always been a pleasure...

Hope we make it again soon ,,, seriously , let's wait for Mega's car to get ready and then we can go for a Hardcore one ,,,LIWA....

Thanks again all & c u soon....

Omar Kamel
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Hani AMJ
Founder & Webmaster
Founder & Webmaster

Post by Hani AMJ »

I’m filled with regret for not being able to complete the trip with you guys. I don’t know what to call this clutch problem, back luck or just fate. The ironic thing is the guys at western motors said that the clutch is ok and what’s worst, they also said that its normal for a clutch driven for 900 KM ONLY to smell even though I told them that the smell was extremely strong and noticeable from 50M. They made me feel like I missed the best part of the trip for nothing.
Besides that I really enjoyed the few hours I drove with you. The warm up bit was challenging and allot of fun. I can only imagine how the rest of the trip was. Thx Mansoor and every one else who was on the trip for such a great time.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

That's good statistics well done White Wolf, the other words will be added to the dictionary of :ad4x4:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Desert Ghost
Marshal
Marshal

Sweihan To Al Yahar Trip

Post by Desert Ghost »

Bulldozer wrote:That's good statistics well done White Wolf, the other words will be added to the dictionary of :ad4x4:

The honor is all mine for being with such a friendly group. This is much better than being with 700 car trip (Dubai Fun Drive kinda talk). I just noticed the whole idea is not how big the group is, but it is really the joy behind this group.

I am so admiring your style of driving and I can tell that most of you are already picking up the trick of the game.

That’s right we have been over some high and scary dunes, but hey guess wha…. You all made it with first try even. 8O 8O :lol: :lol:

I really enjoyed every bit of that trip and I can not wait to arrange another one with same of even bigger group (Islam & Khaiwi and the rest, we won't let you guys escape next time) hehe

I am thinking of LIWA, but first I need to know how much of you guys are going to be interested.

With great love for all, take care till next time.

Yours

MANSOOOR
:wink:

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mozi »

Mansoor wrote:

"I am thinking of LIWA, but first I need to know how much of you guys are going to be interested."

Very interested, you can count me in already 8)

Mozi

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

Very interested, you can count me in already
Me TOO :D

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

hey hey hey...........

LIWA is my sweet beloved area and prefered offroading spot..... I just can't miss LIWA

Mansoor, plan it in the near portion so we have more time on the sand.

How about March 3rd?

If you haven't been to LIWA, you haven't seen the desert yet......Dare you follow me? !!!!

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Mozi »

khaiwi wrote:hey hey hey...........

LIWA is my sweet beloved area and prefered offroading spot..... I just can't miss LIWA

Mansoor, plan it in the near portion so we have more time on the sand.

How about March 3rd?
March 2nd and 3rd - Camping :D :D :D

Mozi

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

March 2nd or 3rd me no problemo, but me no camBing....