Feb 2 Newbie trip feedback

All reports about trips and events
XJ
Advanced
Advanced

Feb 2 Newbie trip feedback

Post by XJ »

It was a great pleasure to attend the trip, and i would like to take the opportunity to thank every body who orgnized and marshalled the trip, AD 4x4 you rock and you are the best.

:party:

:ad4x4:

:party:
Khaldoun Amro

-OlllllllO-

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Very nice trip, thanks to everyone who joined, thanks to MIRO, ADIGA & IGUANA :bravo: . Amazing, one big convoy splited to three convoys, one to Liwa, one to Wathba & one in Mussafah :jeeping:

Hay CHUCK :ann: , JEEP CHEROKEE RROOOOCCCKKKSSSSS :yeppe: :wink: :wink: :wink:
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Thank you all for the nice trip which we all enjoyed too much :lol: . It was Little difficult for a beginner :cry: but I believe that all new members who joined us today got good experience, training :idea: and next time it will be very easy for them :D :D .

Thank you Miro , Adiga and Iguana .

Sorry guys for not joining the second trip to Liwa , I would love to make it :cry: but I still need one more star :cry: :cry: .

See you all soon
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

DiVeR wrote:Very nice trip, thanks to everyone who joined, thanks to MIRO, ADIGA & IGUANA :bravo: . Amazing, one big convoy splited to three convoys, one to Liwa, one to Wathba & one in Mussafah :jeeping:

Yeahh, we beat the Wranglers :D

MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

Post by MegaMoe »

Chuck wrote:
DiVeR wrote:Very nice trip, thanks to everyone who joined, thanks to MIRO, ADIGA & IGUANA :bravo: . Amazing, one big convoy splited to three convoys, one to Liwa, one to Wathba & one in Mussafah :jeeping:

:roll:
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a great trip, I really had fun with you guys and It was nice meeting new faces.

Sorry for leaving early to Liwa, we reached there around 7 p.m. We drove all the way to Hameed, then offroad from hameem to Liwa in a great and lovely track. Watched the Moreb fun. I left at 9.00 p.m. and reached home at 12.30.

Great trip, great people. Special thanks to Mahmoud and his group (Abdulrahman, Abdulla, Omar and Ali), you guys rock and it was pleasure meeting you and see your lovely cars. We are proud to have you in the club and hope to see you in future trips.

Miro and Adiga, thanks for leading the Mussafah and Wathba Trips, heard that it was a great trip too.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Doc
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks

Post by Doc »

it was great to see so many new members on the trip, being a relatively new member myself it's great to see the club growing so quickly and it's all down to you guys, the founder members, the excellent website, the great spirit from all and the excellently organised off road trips, i split out into the Wathba Trip and it was great fun..possibly a little bit above newbie standard but all had fun and made it safely which is the name of the game. saved myself another 2,000dhs this week by removing the rear bumper and putting it in the car, makes the car look bad but then it's for off roading who do we need to impress, thanks to everyone for the trip and especialy to the marshals who are just great and make every trip that much better. see you next weekend for the mountain camp.
Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal.......I'M BACK!

Landrover Defender 110, 2"Lift kit, Roof tent, Large Family
Driver with sense of humor.

Landrover Discovery 1, 4.10 gears ARB front and rear lockers Landrover central diff lock, Warn winch, 2"lift, Camel Cut rear doors, 33"BFG's insane driver, Rangerover 4.6l V8 engine.

Toyota Fortuner bog standard company car (boss wont let me take it to the desert!)

KTM250SX motorcross bike for them mental desert days when a car just isn't scary enouth.

Miro
Advanced
Advanced

Great members

Post by Miro »

Thx guys for an amazing trip, I really enjoyed it, A warm welcome to all our new offroaders, Guys you did great and you'll all do better and better with a bit of training, thanks again and i hope you enjoyed the trip..
Raptor Roush '14, running 37s

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Thanks for the Liwa-Experience !!!!

Post by Jo »

Hello Miro,

Lia and I enjoied very much the trip. It is amazing that so close to Abu Dhabi we have such a nice playground. Even the amount of cars (more than 20) was high, the discipline of each individual driver kept us moving fast.
Compliments Guys!!!!

This gave us the right warm-up for the part-II of the day...

Hi Iguana, Bulldozer, Antrax, Mahmoud and his group (Abdulrahman, Abdulla, Omar and Ali) and the rest of the Gang

Liwa left me speachless! Hi dunes, great valleys, big bowls and types of sand I have never seen before (Powder Snow!).

A special "great Job" of the guys who gave me a lesson in driving and letting me swet (ja, with the AC switched off you have more power :wink: ).

Guys, with you as leaders there "aint no mountain high enough...".

Thanks and ready for the next

Jo
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

2 get 1 Trip free

Post by Bulldozer »

Thanx AD4x4 (Iguana Adiga Miro) and all participants in the Triple trip nice and easy start then the tough part when heading ALMR3B fun area Hani Jo/Lia Iremy/JP Chuck/? Abdullah Ali Mahmoud Omar Abdulrahman was a challenging great team without prepared track we manage to cross from Hameem to AlMr3b area almost one hour night drive Lovely company & team work through Liwa dunes & sand (we missed Khaiwi in this) Lets do it again guys, Mozi u missed it

Chuck I hope your friend is Ok now

The good thing our fiends from ALYASI 7performance WoN the race with 9.5 sec
Last edited by Bulldozer on Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

megamoe wrote:
Chuck wrote:

:roll:
Dont worry Mega my stock wrangler did it also they should say Jeep Rules but Cherokee guys abit :roll: :roll: :wink:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

Re: 2 get 1 Trip free

Post by Mozi »

Bulldozer wrote:Thanx AD4x4 (Iguana Adiga Miro) and all participants in the Triple trip nice and easy start then the tough part when heading ALMR3B fun area Hani Jo/Lia Iremy/JP Chuck/? Abdullah Ali Mahmoud Omar Abdulrahman was a challenging great team without prepared track we manage to cross from Hameem to AlMr3b area almost one hour night drive Lovely company & team work through Liwa dunes & sand (we missed Khaiwi in this) Lets do it again guys, Mozi u missed it

Chuck I hope your friend is Ok now

The good thing our fiends from ALYASI 7performance WoN the race with 9.5 sec
I am sorry I ve missed it :( I was not clear on what we were actually going for and I just did not want to be for hours on the highway. But I am glad you had fun:) I joined the group who stayed local and we had a great time as well :)

Thanks for all who organized these trips.

Mozi

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

...... and rolls!!!!

:twisted:

Jo
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Jo wrote:

...... and rolls!!!!

:twisted:

Jo
That is too :twisted: :twisted: Jo
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Hiso »

Glad that you all had fun & wish if I was able to join you; c u next trip to meet with the new members.

Diver :ann: where is the group picture :evil: :evil:
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223