ad4x4 Spirit trip

All reports about trips and events
t_almagboul

ad4x4 Spirit trip

Post by t_almagboul »

What a day we started yesterday in rasha house :lol: and we ended in the desert 8)
All member showed in the meeting point at the right time and we moved to alkhatem at 3:45 arrived there at 4:15 meeting paul from al ain and refueling in our way to alkhatim we met mood and his group heading to alkhatim and khaiwi heading back from alkhazna so we were talking to each other I had a feeling that we are every where :P and it was great feeling :heart: any way we moved from the gas station to the deflation point after quick briefing and few instruction to first timer manual gear off roading :twisted: we heat the sand I was trying to up grade the level of driving step by step :wink: every body done well zero stuck except one stuck :newlol: then we stopped for few minits to play and do side sloping at 6:30 we met mood group and went to BBQ area where we had our food and chit chat :love: :love:
It was a great day for me thanks bradly for helping me yahia for recovery and jax for sweeping and iguana for the sandwiches and finally every one for attending the trip hoping to see you soon in my next trip hunting algazal :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

racha

Post by racha »

well taher is next to me now , as afterthe trip they finished again in my house , i think they became addicted to my drinks !!!!!!!! (taher says environement no drinks)

nothing negative ya taher gr8 trip we had fun u r right the jeep has power but am afraid of the jeep or not used to drive it i prefer my dodge ;)

lucky that we finally found the lost person

Taher i know u r sitting next to me but really thank u so much

gr8 trip thank u all yalla let`s do it again.
<br>"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

Jax

Re: ad4x4 Spirit trip

Post by Jax »

t_almagboul wrote: ... we meat mood and his group heading to alkhatim and khlawi hading back from alkhazna so we were taking to each other I had a feeling that we are every where :P and it was great feeling :heart: ...

Definately the AD4x4 spirit Taher!

Thank you for a wonderful trip this afternoon in great company - YYZ and Racha :woo: - you 2 were rockin'! - and I think jc has lost his car to Sukilala now - no stopping the ladies in olllllllo's guys! :D :wink:
Great to meet new members Phillip & Paul, my lil chief navigator loves your Old Chevy Blazer, Paul :D As usual it was great fun watching the side-slopers in action and cool ati2ud - your Patrol floats man!

Looking forward to your next trip Taher! :wink:

edited to add:
- sorry, forgot to say 'thanks' for letting me drive your car and get the feel for a manual - that was fun!
- pics uploaded

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

Taher,
Thank you very much for the nice trip, nice route and everyone did well. We had a nice time all of us together
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

It was a great trip Taher ... The route was nice and the gathering at the BBQ place was fun ...

Seeing AD4x4 cars everywhere on Al Ain Road yesterday makes you feel proud of where we reached.

The ladies done great job in Manual Gear ... Racha with a self recovery, YYZ going doing big dunes, Sukilala (You will be a Marshal before JC :wink: )

Nice to meet new faces and old ones as well ...
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

paul

Post by paul »

Thanks for the trip Taher, got a chance to meet up wih u all. Jax ur navigator came and told me , I like your car very much. Nice to finaly meet u Jax and others. see u all soon, Have to sort out the spark plug problem,

Sukilala

Post by Sukilala »

Taher thanks for a great trip, i had a ball in Jc car, and not so scared of it now

also thanx to all that helped and showed me what things were in the car :lol: not as bad as i thought - but did take a while to get rid of the shakes,

and the car got home in one piece :lol: except when i thought i would lock the back and couldn't, so decided to play with something and jammed it up :D so had to used Jaxs WD40 to fix it, don't taste nice when it gets in your mouth :lol:

the BBQ as usual was full of fun and laughter , Rashid flying his kite and running around keeping us entertained, great to see the new and old faces,

will make sure i do another trip before jc gets back,

{iguana-- sweet :wink:} but would i have to behave myself :lol:

Bradley
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Bradley »

Thanks Thaer for a nice route, we all really enjoyed.

All the newbies done very well, and there were some challenging pieces for them :)

Thanks to all for attending.
Bradley
Liberty - ARB Lift kit, MT mags & 32" Tyres

t_almagboul

Re: ad4x4 Spirit trip

Post by t_almagboul »

Jax wrote:
t_almagboul wrote: ... we meat mood and his group heading to alkhatim and khlawi hading back from alkhazna so we were taking to each other I had a feeling that we are every where :P and it was great feeling :heart: ...

Definately the AD4x4 spirit Taher!

Thank you for a wonderful trip this afternoon in great company - YYZ and Racha :woo: - you 2 were rockin'! - and I think jc has lost his car to Sukilala now - no stopping the ladies in olllllllo's guys! :D :wink:
Great to meet new members Phillip & Paul, my lil chief navigator loves your Old Chevy Blazer, Paul :D As usual it was great fun watching the side-slopers in action and cool ati2ud - your Patrol floats man!

Looking forward to your next trip Taher! :wink:

edited to add:
- sorry, forgot to say 'thanks' for letting me drive your car and get the feel for a manual - that was fun!
- pics uploaded

:ad4x4:

YYZ
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by YYZ »

Thank you all for a wonderful day and for all your support!!! Great trip Taher! I had lots of fun and it turns out that no one needed to use their 'L'!!!!! :lol: