After camping: Al Fathaya Soft Sands

All reports about trips and events
Jo
Advanced
Advanced

After camping: Al Fathaya Soft Sands

Post by Jo »

This morning, after camping at the aniversary party site, we met at 08:00h at the car museum: Mood, Avan, Dune, Tweety and I.
We hit the soft sand of Al Fathaya at 09:00h heading S/SE. And hey, yes I got stuck!!!! I hope Dune can place the recovery video later 8) . We drove, slided and digged our way through the soft sand with some nice long slipfaces and nasty short decends using mother natures power to modify our cars on the fly.... :lol:
At 11:30h we got back to the Hameem-AD road.

Thanks for the great morning to all. Hope to be with all of you next week.....

:hat:
Last edited by Jo on Sun May 18, 2008 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Avan

Post by Avan »

My mommy let me go play with my friends in the big sand pit past the tin pyramid.
My friends Mood & Tweety had small red cars called jeeps, Dune had a big white one and Jo had a funny colour one but the shape was almost like mine. ( Jo is my bestest friend, cause he likes my car)

Any way we did make our cars go vroom, vroom and played follow my leader thru the sand dunes. Dune in his big white car, tried to drive through the dunes, making a lot of dust. Jo tried to go through a big ditch in the sand got stuck and I had to pull him out..backwards...haha

When it got too hot we had to make our way to the gate of the sand pit, and just as we saw the gate my car decided it wanted to wee and made my engine wet. So we fixed it then went home for our lunch.

I did take lots of pictures and will put them in the play book.
Last edited by Avan on Sun May 18, 2008 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Land Rover: if you cant fix it with a hammer you have an electrical problem

MooD
Board Member
Board Member

Post by MooD »

My Dear Friend Jo,

Thanx for the great morning we spent in the sand............................ Avan you have a great Car with High driving skills, Teweety I can't add any thing about your Jeep Where it is the same as mine. Dune you have change or customize yours car pumper..........
Thanx again the great time we spent together............................................
Are you Ready For Action with MooD.....

Off RoadIng Is An Art.........................
Banna ... You will be missed but never forgotten
Others & My Rights ……

Jo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Jo »

Avan & Dune, the Album is created. Please upload pictures, videos and interactive games (isn't that all you find in the net after a successful event 8)

:hat:
The lunatics have taken over the asylum

Tweety
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Tweety »

Hey guys it was soooooo nice to play with you in the sand
I hope to play again very soon, u know I can not live without sand :twisted:
be wise.... buy a Jeep