Saturday afternoon exploration trip.

All reports about trips and events
Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Saturday afternoon exploration trip.

Post by Mac »

What a great trip :lol: :lol: :lol: But of course it would be with only 5 JEEPS.

Me, JC, Jax, Yehia and our star of the day Kaladare met at 2pm at very late notice cos we were bored and headed off to the area at the right side of the AD/Al Ain Highway behind Al Khatim South Adnoc, and we explored and explored, through the dunes over the truck road into more dunes and found a great area for Newbies, and in some parts even Intermediate. JC started leading and picked a really nice route, then we swapped over and I took us all the way out to the Adnoc at Khatim North. nearly 3 hours of virtual non stop fun, NO stucks needing a tow, which was awesome considering the soft sand, there was some really good driving today with self recoveries when necessary.

Our new star driver is Kaladare, this was his first outing with AD 4x4 in the sand and considering he is the cousin of the Al-Magbouls he is a really nice guy and a very good driver. :lol: :lol: Must be from the well behaved side of that family.hehehehehehehe.

Thank you all for your company and I look forward to more exploring.

Iguana can you please give Kaladare his First star, thanks.

Mac
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

jc

Post by jc »

What a great day :iagree: Kaladare you are a star I think he deserves 2 stars

Mac Yehia Jax thank you for the company anytime you want to go exploring just yell I will be there

My Passenger George was stoked and I think we have a new JEEPER :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

Thank you all for the nice trip, no stucks is normal for a jeep only trip.
Kaladare it is the first time I see a good driver from Al maqbool family after Sadeq Al Maqbool.
see you all next week
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

kaladare

Post by kaladare »

thank you all for you recommendation i wouldent enjoy this day if i wasnt following your instruction , it was a great day and im looking forward to more exploring

thank you all again

The well behaved side from Al Magboul Family :wink:
Kaladare :P

Jax

Post by Jax »

Great trip, great company & great new area to play in! :okaay:

Kaladare, 8O first time in the desert in a brand new olllllllo! - :bravo:
Mac wrote:
Iguana can you please give Kaladare his First star, thanks.

Mac
:iagree:

Thanks Mac. jc, Yehia and Kaladare - looking forward to the next exploration adventure :D