2-3/12/2006 - Camping trip Report

All reports about trips and events
MegaMoe
Main Founder - Member #1
Main Founder - Member #1

2-3/12/2006 - Camping trip Report

Post by MegaMoe »

1st i would like to say thank you all, i really enjoyed ur company and glad to see everyone in the club, it was an exciting trip and those who didnt come really missed a great day out. all convoys arrived at around 4 and some people left at night, but the most stayed for the camp. around 50 cars showed up and we continued the next day to an easy drive from sweihan to al khatim. where it started to rain. looking forward to see you all again.
FIRST, BEST and BIGGEST offroading club, we will always be LEADING, others will just FOLLOW....
Member #1, Proudly the Main Founder.,
Chevy Silverado Z71

bukhamis
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by bukhamis »

Nice :D :D :D . You guys had lots of fun. Where are the pictures Megamoe?
BuKhamis

Abo Omar
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Abo Omar »

Thank u sooooo much guys ,,,,,, loved being with u all .....

Anit hope ur friends r ok now ......

Afifi, Chico, Anwar, Mega, Comanche, Sami, Amin, Kalemero, Sandwolf u guys rock.....
We have to make it again soon....

Khaiwi,,,, Thanks for that short drive .... fun enough to start a new week....
Last edited by Abo Omar on Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omar Kamel-Member # 007

hadjtahar
Advanced
Advanced

Post by hadjtahar »

Thanks guys for the great time we had not only today but also last night. it was really fun. :bravo: And by the way a little better than other getting together (this is for Iguana :D ) Thumbs up, Iguana for the team :D
:D Hope the Pajaro is Ok and back home safely.

khaiwi
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by khaiwi »

It was nice to meet some of the new guys and see a large group of offroaders. Sorry for the Pajero, hope things are sorted out smoothly.

Glad to know that you liked the short trip Omar, I was planning for much more, but was having severe headache and still tired from the loooooooooooooong trip yesterday. Anyway more trips in the near future insha Allah.

Have few pics that I will upload to the trip gallery.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Great trip guys. Thanks to all of you, nice people, great camp and nice and easy drive. I think every body enjoyed.

Khaiwi, you made a problem for me. Now my wife is telling me "After all this money you spend, Khaiwi's car looks nicer than yours". :lol: :lol: Now I have to spend more money ....

My kids didn't stop talking about the trip, sleeping in a "nest", "Flag" & "Net" (they men "Tent"), games by Bulldozer, Adiga and hadjtaher.

Met very nice and friendly people. New joiners. Families. Had a great barbecue full of sand.

Iremy, too bad you left early, the weather was great after you left and wind stopped. (I Think God was angry from you and wanted you to leave :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Toothfairy, thanks for the nice songs and Guitar play. Hope your car is OK now.

Mozi, you rok. Started driving everywhere this morning with your H3, trying different things. You have a great car, just get used to it in few trips and you will see what can you do with it.

Hatem (Or shall I say Big Red). It was nice meeting you and seeing the LR3 doing all these nice moves. I am sure that we will see you and the family in the future trips.

Denis & Al's Families. Nice to meet you and next time, we will do a dune fun between Al's wife and Denis's wife :wink: :wink:

Mirz, you got a great group. Nice songs over the camp fire and great thing you have done with the Suzuki.

I am asking all of you who have pictures to please uplaod it in the gallery, shar it with us.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

When we arrived to the campsite around 1300 hrs, barely we managed to place and pull together our tents, the weather condition was extremely awful, the wind was blowing at hi speed from all directions carrying a lot of sand particles and push into everybody’s mouth nose and eyes, I, myself was abut to go home, particularly we were the first arrivals.

Once the other member start to turn up the place became so active and each one was straggling with his tent and the other staff.

We all then gathered around the campfire singing, dancing, playing, sports competition and puzzles, it was really fun.

Finally we left Sweihan towards Al khatim on an easy off road track; we were accompanied by heavy rain.

Thanks a lot for all the attendees for this happening, wish to see you all gain.

Batal
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Batal »

I don’t think it’s appropriate to upload pictures to our gallery of the tragic accident ,which took place this morning.

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Post by DiVeR »

Great trip, Great people, Great organizing, :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Thanks a lot to the founders who planned this wonderful weakend. Hope there is nothing major with the Pajero.

HISO thank you very much for your assistance in setting the tent :okaay: :okaay: you saved my life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward for the coming camping trip.

Thank you everyone & special thanks to Bahaa for the fun drive today. It was a nice drive to end the trip with. :bravo:
Last edited by DiVeR on Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

Ahmed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Ahmed »

hELLO aLL !

Thanks a lot to the founders/marshalls/organizers who planned this wonderful camping/weekend trip. For my family this was the first ever camping trip and they enjoyed alot.
My son was having fever therefore could not camp the whole night -- soon on another trip !

Special thanks to Kathy - Bradley and the South African Team for helping the city boy (Ahmed) with the tent and the air mattress.

Thanks alot !

Ahmed

Chuck
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Chuck »

Hi Guys,

i want to say thank you for the warm welcome which i and my friends got at the camp site on friday.

Thanks to Iguana, MrWrangler, Abo Omar, Megamoe, Kalemero and all the other guys.
A special thanks also to Glenn ( do not know the nickname ), which pulled me out of the sand with his Pajero, when i got stuck right at the beginning. :D

I saw your wife making a lot of pics too, any chance that i can get them ?

Cheers Uwe
Last edited by Chuck on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mozi
Advanced
Advanced

GREAT!

Post by Mozi »

Hi Guys,

It was a great trip indeed. Thnaks to all the marshals and organizers. Special thanks to MegaMoe and Iguana who introduced me to this very nice group of people (some of them insane!).

Very special thanks to Kalemero, Seif and the two others (forgot the name) that helped pull the tire back in when it slightly came off the rim on my trials :) Special thanks to Khawi and Hiso and the guys with the Land Cruiser who pulled me out when I got stuck at a top of a dune.

This desert driving is something. Can't wait fro the next trip.

How the hell do I add an Avtar !??

Mozi

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Mozi, go to "profile" adding avator is there, but you have to reduce the picture size
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Mpenzi

Post by Mpenzi »

I guess I missed all the fun???
Duty call.

I think it was a very nice and we need to one soon before the sand dune dry.
Some cars are designed to be dress-up..still dressing mine mpenzi@ad4x4.com

abdalla
Explorer
Explorer

Post by abdalla »

woOw sounds like a Gr888 camping trip :D although i dont like camping but am sure you guys had a great time together :D

Many Thanks to all those who try hard to make this a great place.