Request for a newbie trip

All reports about trips and events
Hiso
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Boss.....

Post by Hiso »

FearUAE wrote:Heey, the best guy in the club: can you sell me at least one star (*) just to encourage me.............!
FearUAE,

Don’t get upset, we can share my stars together for free if you like, we are brothers man so you can have half of my stars (1.5 stars) & I will have the same; in this way I think we both will be graded "Internewpies" :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehehe
Grand Cherokee 96 with no modification .............. yet :twisted: :twisted:
HAISSAM 050- 611 4 223

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Re: Boss.....

Post by iguana »

adiga wrote:Dear FearUAE, if you can stop the horse (your avatar) from jumping up and down for safety reasons, I will recommend you for a star or more,
Safety Officer even on line 8O 8O
adiga wrote:open your CD Drive put some cash and send it to my e-mail. :lol: :lol: :lol:
50/50 boss ...

Fearuae. I think now as you came from a trip with Khaiwi, you deserve one star though the trip was an unofficial trip, it was announced online and our Cheif Marshal was leading so it should be official.
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

I said earlier . . .You are the best....

Post by FearUAE »

Hey guys, rest of you: i have been attacked badly: revenge............surfer: i need some help here muscle guy........

Adiga: introduce yourself please....haaahaaa.
Hiso: thanks man for the 1.5 stars....it will do the jop. When should i expect to recieve it !!!!!!

iquana: indeed i was in trip with the chief, but it was like 115 KG guy running behind Bin Jonhnos in 100 meter race.......man two turbo patrol + monster chief jeep = against poor guy with 2.5 wheels operating: it was unfair trip but lovely & nice.......honestly i would like to thanks all of them for it & inshallah looking forward for a trip with you guys soon...

Hiso: I am not forgeting the 1.5 stars here, i will be waiting for it. BTW: you can give it to iquana so he can send them with the stickers. hahahahaahahahh..

Nice chatting with you guys & time to go to bed...

Salam Alaikum. !

surfer
Advanced
Advanced

Re: I said earlier . . .You are the best....

Post by surfer »

To be fair here, fearuae was doing pretty good for a first timer, he was able to keep up through some difficult areas till the end where we went over a big hill and his jeep couldnt make it with those small tyres hehehehehe

he tried the recommended "reverse and get out of stuck" routine too :wink:

we'll wait for the mods to come and see his monster, till then, come with us every week (including the GNFD) to get the experience.
The jeeper is back.

FearUAE
Advanced
Advanced

Too Many Thanks

Post by FearUAE »

Thanks Thanks Thanks

This is why the guy should keep the good friends who are always encouraging him even if he got stuck on the paved road......!

Appreciated surfer...................keep it up & sell me your turbo charger for free.........hahahha