Blackchallenge second newbies trip Abu Sallaf Sat 03/05/08

All reports about trips and events
Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Blackchallenge second newbies trip Abu Sallaf Sat 03/05/08

Post by Blackchallenge »

Hello everybody,
Again and again,..............amazing trip with AD4X4 club and family we met at ADNOC airport road and we met with offroad advanced team :wink: I am happy to see you all guys :ad4x4: then we left exactly at 2 PM heading to Abu sallaf. Mr calemero followed us. We reached the deflation point at 2:35 PM then all of us hit the sand at 2:50 PM
I really had fun with all of you guys nessie I really liked your style,divewithyou for the cool drinks and recovery :wink: ,Viking,Rune nice driving today,Belbassiouni,Alraisuae thank you man for the great company,Pictures with the modified FJ :wink:
I would like to thank Mike for his assistance also Mr. Calemero and his brother cool_attitude for the great company and laughs.
I really had fun with all of you guys wishing to see you soon and play again in the sand :wink:
Rageh
Only Jeep Can Do It

Nessie
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Nessie »

Rageh,

Thank you for a wonderful afternoon out in the dunes…

It was most enjoyable, an introduction to just how soft the sand can be in the hot summer days and again a pleasure meeting new members of the 4x4 club….

C u all soon in the dunes.. :D :D

Nessie

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by Viking »

Rageh
I would like to say that I am most thankful that I was allowed to ride with you today as my car is still in the garage. I hope I passed the test as Navigator, Recovery assistant, photographer, lookout and finally entertainer.

Thanks also to all the rest that once again proved how fun this club is.

C U again next weekend (with my own car InshAllah) for a BBQ with my Swedish guests.
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Thank you Blackchallenge for taking us out to Abu Salaf this afternoon. We enjoyed the heat and the company very much, think it was a very good experience for our newer members to see how a very easy area in winter can turn into a challenging route in summer due to the heat and the very soft spots on its way. Small crests now that they are soft can already fun any car and every driver.

I was happy to see the members improving and being up to the sometimes challenging route. Everybody managed well, kept good distance and followed you with a smile.

Please no one worry about some of the technical stucks, it is for all to learn, good that everybody just kept cool and did not start racing and flying over the crests, well done to all of you.

Special thanks from my side also to Kalemero, Lionbar and Alraisuae for the assistance in recovering Dive_with_eyes_shut from this very soft bowl down there, it wasn't easy but we did it together. No worries Joy, at least the bumber is still there and the mud flap was already a bit loose from last week, hope it will turn out OK in no time.

Thank you again Rageh for taking us out and organizing the trip, I know how much work it is :wink:

Hope to see you all around soon, ISA

Katharina & Mike
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

its was great refresh after 3 weeks no offroading , it was great nice company and wonderfull route rgeh really liked it

thanks all
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

belbassiouni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by belbassiouni »

:thankyou: Rageh, :thankyou: Mike its was realy fun yesterday.
:thankyou: all for this Wonderful trip :)
Bahaa Elbassiouni
you can call me Bob
Mobile +1 (647) 836-8713/color]
Mercedes C 200 blue efficiency CGI 2011 with AMG kit .

Black *O||||||O* JK 2007 (manual), -
HotHead Headliners to cool the hard top, -

2.5" TeraFlex lift with Fox shocks, .
Bushwacker pocket style fender flares, -
Cooper STT 285x70R17 with M/T Classic II Special Edition rims, -
Gibson Performance Split Exhaust, and -
Garvin Wilderness Trail Rack
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Sukilala

Post by Sukilala »

thanks for a nice day in the sand,

just one of those days, from beginning to end,

Special thanx to Kalemero, Lionbar and Alraisuae for the recovery,

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Blackchallenge »

Viking wrote:Rageh
I would like to say that I am most thankful that I was allowed to ride with you today as my car is still in the garage. I hope I passed the test as Navigator, Recovery assistant, photographer, lookout and finally entertainer.

Thanks also to all the rest that once again proved how fun this club is.

C U again next weekend (with my own car InshAllah) for a BBQ with my Swedish guests.
My friend Eric I would regret it if I did not take you with me you was 100/100 and multifunction navigator :wink: :wink:
Last edited by Blackchallenge on Sun May 04, 2008 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only Jeep Can Do It

jc

Post by jc »

mike0967 wrote:Special thanks from my side also to Kalemero, Lionbar and Alraisuae for the assistance in recovering Dive_with_eyes_shut from this very soft bowl down there, it wasn't easy but we did it together. No worries Joy, at least the bumber is still there and the mud flap was already a bit loose from last week, hope it will turn out OK in no time.
Katharina & Mike
I got a phone call from Joy that my car got damaged yesterday that in itself is no problem :(

I phoned Joy from Al Ain when I was able to, and found that she was still in Sweihan making a police report on her own with Alex a process of which she had no understanding, let alone being able to make herself understood to the police this stressed her a great deal.

To my way of thinking just because the sand driving is over does this relinquish the Trip leader from responsibility or any Senior member present ????

To say the least I am a little miffed that Joy was left to her own devices

I know after a day in the desert we just want to get home but ...

belbassiouni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by belbassiouni »

jc wrote:
mike0967 wrote:Special thanks from my side also to Kalemero, Lionbar and Alraisuae for the assistance in recovering Dive_with_eyes_shut from this very soft bowl down there, it wasn't easy but we did it together. No worries Joy, at least the bumber is still there and the mud flap was already a bit loose from last week, hope it will turn out OK in no time.
Katharina & Mike
I got a phone call from Joy that my car got damaged yesterday that in itself is no problem :(

I phoned Joy from Al Ain when I was able to, and found that she was still in Sweihan making a police report on her own with Alex a process of which she had no understanding, let alone being able to make herself understood to the police this stressed her a great deal.

To my way of thinking just because the sand driving is over does this relinquish the Trip leader from responsibility or any Senior member present ????

8O :oops: sorry obout that. Jc I left early since i was having gests home expected by 7:30 and till the time I left I didn't know that Joy entending to make police report. I agree with you that an arabic Speaking will make the process easier but I am sure she was not left alone intentionally.
Bahaa Elbassiouni
you can call me Bob
Mobile +1 (647) 836-8713/color]
Mercedes C 200 blue efficiency CGI 2011 with AMG kit .

Black *O||||||O* JK 2007 (manual), -
HotHead Headliners to cool the hard top, -

2.5" TeraFlex lift with Fox shocks, .
Bushwacker pocket style fender flares, -
Cooper STT 285x70R17 with M/T Classic II Special Edition rims, -
Gibson Performance Split Exhaust, and -
Garvin Wilderness Trail Rack
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Kalemero

Post by Kalemero »

jc wrote:
Katharina & Mike

Sorry for that JC i wanted to stay with Joy and yold her that i will stay but something very urgent happened and needed to go home directly after the trip ended , but after what happened to the bumper i foned the police and told them the issue and they told me what to do and told joy , but unfortuanly i couldnt stay . Sorry again joy , alex and JC .
Zee Godzilla
15 Nissan SWB Fully modified & Ready

Its my way or the high way :D

mike0967
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by mike0967 »

Thank you JC for bringing up this point and I agree with you, nobody should be left behind. This is why we did not leave anybody without a word, but we asked everybody if he is OK before leaving. Joy was parking next to Blackchallenge and Viking and we stopped also next to them asking if all is OK and if we can leave. The answer we got was Yes and so we were leading Nessi and Divewithyou to the Sweihan road.

Might be that I got this wrong, if so, I really apologize for it ! Think anybody knows me here, just say a word and I am there to help as much as I can.

Sorry Mike
// mike0967@ad4x4.com // Member #056 // BMW 118D //

Proud to be AD4x4 Marshal...

Blackchallenge
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Blackchallenge »

jc wrote:
Katharina & Mike

I am really sorry JC I did not mean to go and leave her alone but I asked her if everything is ok plus alex was there with her so I thought she will take care of the thing. If she asked me to stay I would stay and viking came with me that's why I thought we have to leave.
I am sorry again for making you feel like that
Rageh
Only Jeep Can Do It

jc

Post by jc »

Guys I do not look to blame anybody things do happen all I want to do is highlight this matter I know and trust each and everyone in this great club or more to the point Family

I still believe and say that this is the best club and group of people I have had the pleasure to associate with.

Lionbar

Post by Lionbar »

Joy & JC sorry thay your day ended on a low, it really wasnt intended and was a total lapse of any kind of logical thinking on my behalf. My apologies.

As far as the trip went, it was brilliant, thanx Rageh for making it happen. It was the first time I've been a passenger (and the last) not because of the driver, but the good stuff I was missing out on......wont be doint that again in a hurry.

A great pleasure meeting new faces (well to me they were new faces) and some long lost old ones too, spending a great day in their company.

Joy, Ur stuck was a fun for both the cars as well as the drivers, it was a great learning piece. The sand was extremely soft in that area, lucky I didnt bring my car, otherwise we'd have needed to pull that out too.

I look forward to meeting u all again soon.