Mac's Birthday trip

All reports about trips and events
Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mac's Birthday trip

Post by Mac »

THANK YOU ALL FOR A WONDERFUL DAY

17 cars turned out today for the run at Khatim, we split into 2 groups, one led by JC and the other by Adiga. Our group led by JC had a good route, with problems to JC Jeep, with a split hose end, but eventually a cap from a tin of WD 40 and a jubilee clip solved most of the problems. JC and I headed to the meal point early due to his engine problems but we still managed a fast pace 2 car convoy. Thanks to the leaders, sweepers and everyone who made this a day to cherish.

Dive with you, ( Ghassan) Thanks for taking Dario in your Jeep, he really enjoyed the day.

We all met up at the meal point and the fun really began. A HUGE thanks to Iguana, Yehia and Jax for transporting the lamb dishes and the salad etc and to Iguana and Antrax for organising this all. It was a super meal, topped off by a superb cake.

Jax thanks for the pressie :drink: I will enjoy this, Iguana thanks for the pyramids, now I am an honorary Egyptian!!, Steve & Vicky, thanks very much for the Zippo, I promise not to lose this one, and finally to Khalid, Taher and Agghazal for your gifts, well what can I say......... It will be a HARD mission, but I am looking forward to the fun :wink: :wink: and NO there will not be a report on the mission ahead of me and Gillian.

The only disappointment was when Khalid told me to make a wish when I cut the cake, when I opened my eyes he was STILL there, so that wish didn,t come true :cry: :cry:

Jax, your Wrangler is now a true monster, look forward to seeing it perform in the sand. Urs & Jo enjoy your camping.

Thanks again, you are true friends and this will be a Birthday I shall never forget. :ad4x4:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

DiVeR
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Mac's Birthday trip

Post by DiVeR »

Mac wrote: The only disappointment was when Khalid told me to make a wish when I cut the cake, when I opened my eyes he was STILL there, so that wish didn,t come true :cry: :cry:
:newlol: :newlol: MAC, you should've wished harder :lol:

Happy Birthday :P
diver@ad4x4.com (Member #70)

Two amazing places: Underwater & Offroad

Karim
:geek:

divewithyou
Advanced
Advanced

Post by divewithyou »

Thank you very much Mac i realy enjoed the trip and the company wiht Dario. thank you Dario i hope that you like my driving style.
see you next trips.

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

Mac, you are really getting old ... Waleed got you the pyramids not me, Khalid and Ghazal got you the other gift, not Taher, Khalid and Ghazal.

Happy Birthday Mac and I think this was your last Birthday as a Father, next one, it will be your birthday as a Grand Father ... (Hope that the Magic Gift of Ghazal and Khalid will not make you a Father again :wink: )
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Mac
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Mac »

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Waleed, thank you for the pyramids, it was all too much to take in, My card with the Special Gift is signed Khalid, Taher and Ghazal, even though Taher wasn,t there. If the present makes me a father again I will sue the UK National Health Service, otherwise it will be a miracle :roll:
mac@ad4x4.com
Member #63
Overseas Marshal
Tynemouth.
UK.
+447875947350

jc

Post by jc »

Mac it was a pleasure and an honour to lead a group and help you celebrate your birthday I hope to help you celebrate many more my friend as for the gifts I think that the Senior citizen survival kit :evil: :evil: should come with a government health warning :lol: .

Iguana the food was :lol: delicious and so was the company of you all.

I have a theory on why I have so much trouble when 2 certain People are on the same trip as I, it is called the URS & JAX Syndrome, Ghazal I need the same thing I gave you for your Car :evil: :evil:

agghazal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by agghazal »

first of all happy birthday Mac and i am sure my gift will be highly effective i will count the days for u .
second a special thanks to iguana , yehia and jakee for the beatiful meal , it was marevelous.
third thank u Adiga for the lovely route and to waleed for helping me sweeping.
fourth jc i will bring one of these u gave it to me today i will not forget u my freind. :wink:
at last thank u to every body who joined us today .
No Face No Name No number, But My soul is like the Thunder..

iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Post by iguana »

agghazal wrote:fourth jc i will bring one of these u gave it to me today i will not forget u my freind. :wink:
Guys, what are we talking about over here?
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Waleed
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Waleed »

Happy Birthday Mac

Thank you all for the very nice day, the wonderful evening and the fantastic food. Special thanks to Iguana , Jacky and Yehya for the food. Special thanks to Hani for organization and Cake . Special thanks to Adiga for the Coffee and the nice route

It was nice to meet you all guys.
Waleed Al-Sharaan Toyota PRADO VX 2005 B21717 +971-50-5446434 waleed@ad4x4.com
IF you haven't been to LIWA, then YOU haven't seen the DESERT yet......
Peace And Love, - - - - - Marshal

Jax

Post by Jax »

Thank you for letting us share in your birthday celebration Mac - it was a wonderful night in the desert with good friends - old (er, not you my friend! :lol: ) and new! My lil fella had a ball and I think Rageh had better lock his daughters up!

The food and the cake were delicious - it was the best 'billy-goat' I have ever eaten, Khalid! :lol: :lol: BTW - Iguana and Yehia deserve all the credit for getting the food to the BBQ area!

Enjoy your presents Mac (& Gillian) - say no more! :wink:
iguana wrote:
agghazal wrote:fourth jc i will bring one of these u gave it to me today i will not forget u my freind. :wink:
Guys, what are we talking about over here?
What we were talking about too Iguana ...

:wink:

halwa

Post by halwa »

Thanks Mac, we all had a lovely day with you. The food was very nice thanks to Iguana and Yehia. Looking forward to the next trip in true AD4X4 style. BTW - Jax your monster looks great, and hope you have a lot of fun :D

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

Another Great day with the AD 4x4 Family...

Mac, thanks for the trip and the opportunity.

Adiga, thanks for leading the second convoy... learned some interesting things in soft sand... like i will sell my Liberty and buy a Wrangler... :twisted:

Iguana and team, one more perfect organization! great dinner with great company!!! again, we met new people, had interesting conversation about everything and enjoy Friendship with a capital F !!!

see you next trip...
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

Mac,
it was nice to share your birthday celebration with the club, hope you are no more disappointed because some people didi not come as we all had a nice time together.
hope to see you all soon.
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

k_almagboul

Post by k_almagboul »

mabroooooook mac your birthday, you deserve the gift

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iguana when is your birthday, i have i special gift for you

:?: :?: :?:

Jo
Advanced
Advanced