Family business - XOF special trip

All reports about trips and events
iguana
Founder & Chairman
Founder & Chairman

Family business - XOF special trip

Post by iguana »

5 cars met at the exhibition center on time. the remaining 7 members just forgot to de-register after joining other trips (THANK YOU :evil: :evil: ).

We left the meeting point at 3.15 heading to the car museum area. reached there at 4.00 p.m. deflated and started an easy but enjoyable drive lead by Megamoe who was just choosing a lovely route to scare XOF Family.

5.30 we decided to stop at the camp area where JC group joined us as well. We sat around the fire, enjoyed the BBQ and had a lovely chat.

By 10.30 the last group left leaving XOF, his Family along with Rune and His wife to enjoy the desert.

Thanks for everybody who attended.

XOF, I think we need to sit alone and talk. man you need a course on how to deal with .......... You know

K_Al maqboul :evil: :evil: :evil: You will see next time, your day will come
Men don't get older, toys get more expensive
islam.mantawi@hotmail.com

Xof
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Xof »

End of the report...

We enjoyed the night, chatting with Rune and Reidan. My parents and sister appreciated the stars and a "cold" night. Everybody slept well (despite my father discovered the sand is not confortable without a matress...). Everybody woke up at 7, had breakfast, clean the camp and we left around 8:30 without problem.

we all thank Iguana for making this trip possible, with such a dedication and kindness. Nice to meet your family! Sorry if your wife heard part of the men discussion... but i'm sure you were able to have her forgotten everything with one of your tricks

And everybody who joined the ride:

- Megamoe: thank for the road, great fun. They will remember it forever!!! All the best for your wedding, and let us know if you need anything for your honeymoon trip in France.

- Yehia : thanks for coming, for the demonstration of Explorer Capability to move heavy dead load, for your coffee shop (open from 6PM to 10 PM).

- Rune and wife : thanks to share our night experience! great company...

- Al Maghboul Brothers: thanks for the entertaining nevertheless educational talk. I'm talking about both UAE history and Wife Management Program... (ouch... need to go on advance training here... but you know; monkey stage!)

- And to everybody else whom we crossed the road yesterday... You are definitely a great family!
Xof ex marshal in China with a oo||||||oo accent

- no more toy... just an e-scooter to go to work :cry:

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

Xof
Glad that we could add a nice day to your family's visit to UAE, and promise to do it again for them whenever they come for a visit.

Megamoe
I have not been to desert in the Explorer for a long time , although I had to find my own rout sometimes but it was very nice to give me the honour to help you.

Iguana
Yes as you said it is the driver, I think your wife told you this is not the Yehia I used to see always stuck in this red Explorer

Rune & Reidan
It was interesting chatting with you about many issues

see you all again soon
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

Viking
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Re: Family business - XOF special trip

Post by Viking »

iguana wrote:5 cars met at the exhibition center on time. the remaining 7 members just forgot to de-register after joining other trips (THANK YOU :evil: :evil: ).
I hope I wasnt one of the evil 7 and hope my changed plans to go with JC instead was received.

If not - I am truly sorry :oops:
// Eric The Viking
Back in Sweden with many good memories from AD4x4

belbassiouni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by belbassiouni »

Viking wrote:
iguana wrote:5 cars met at the exhibition center on time. the remaining 7 members just forgot to de-register after joining other trips (THANK YOU :evil: :evil: ).
I hope I wasnt one of the evil 7 and hope my changed plans to go with JC instead was received.

me too PM on Tuesday was sent to Xof since it was his family day and deserves special apology for not coming.
Bahaa Elbassiouni
you can call me Bob
Mobile +1 (647) 836-8713/color]
Mercedes C 200 blue efficiency CGI 2011 with AMG kit .

Black *O||||||O* JK 2007 (manual), -
HotHead Headliners to cool the hard top, -

2.5" TeraFlex lift with Fox shocks, .
Bushwacker pocket style fender flares, -
Cooper STT 285x70R17 with M/T Classic II Special Edition rims, -
Gibson Performance Split Exhaust, and -
Garvin Wilderness Trail Rack
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

belbassiouni wrote:
Viking wrote:

me too PM on Tuesday was sent to Xof since it was his family day and deserves special apology for not coming.
belbassiouni the trip leader must be notified about the NO show, for the courtesy yes u informed Xof but Iguana still the trip leader :idea:
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

belbassiouni
Advanced
Advanced

Post by belbassiouni »

Bulldozer wrote:
belbassiouni wrote:
Viking wrote: I hope I wasnt one of the evil 7 and hope my changed plans to go with JC instead was received.

belbassiouni the trip leader must be notified about the NO show, for the courtesy yes u informed Xof but Iguana still the trip leader :idea:

:oops:
Bahaa Elbassiouni
you can call me Bob
Mobile +1 (647) 836-8713/color]
Mercedes C 200 blue efficiency CGI 2011 with AMG kit .

Black *O||||||O* JK 2007 (manual), -
HotHead Headliners to cool the hard top, -

2.5" TeraFlex lift with Fox shocks, .
Bushwacker pocket style fender flares, -
Cooper STT 285x70R17 with M/T Classic II Special Edition rims, -
Gibson Performance Split Exhaust, and -
Garvin Wilderness Trail Rack
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch

Yehia
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Yehia »

where are the pics of this trip, many peolple have many pics,please upload them
AD4X4
THE CLUB THAT CARES

Rune
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Rune »

xof wrote:End of the report...

We enjoyed the night, chatting with Rune and Reidan. My parents and sister appreciated the stars and a "cold" night. Everybody slept well (despite my father discovered the sand is not confortable without a matress...). Everybody woke up at 7, had breakfast, clean the camp and we left around 8:30 without problem.

we all thank Iguana for making this trip possible, with such a dedication and kindness. Nice to meet your family! Sorry if your wife heard part of the men discussion... but i'm sure you were able to have her forgotten everything with one of your tricks

And everybody who joined the ride:

- Megamoe: thank for the road, great fun. They will remember it forever!!! All the best for your wedding, and let us know if you need anything for your honeymoon trip in France.

- Yehia : thanks for coming, for the demonstration of Explorer Capability to move heavy dead load, for your coffee shop (open from 6PM to 10 PM).

- Rune and wife : thanks to share our night experience! great company...

- Al Maghboul Brothers: thanks for the entertaining nevertheless educational talk. I'm talking about both UAE history and Wife Management Program... (ouch... need to go on advance training here... but you know; monkey stage!)

- And to everybody else whom we crossed the road yesterday... You are definitely a great family!
Thank you all for the very nice trip and for us the first time sleeping in the desert. We really enjoyed the company of you all and the interesting discussions we had around the bonfire. This is also what it is all about for us, getting to know people, discuss defferent views, culture etc. Thanks to xof for the initiative! (PS My wife's name is Reidun, but don't worry, she's used to it!)

PS Can anyone give me an "Idiot" description on how I get a picture to my signature??
I try harder!