Yalla Newbies- DXB

All reports about trips and events
KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Yalla Newbies- DXB

Post by KomSer »

After a long time, I organized my first drive with my new off-road car. Due to the interest in the drive, I had to increase the number of participants a few times. Some of our friends had to cancel at the last minute due to unexpected circumstances, but other friends who wanted to come joined the drive. Because of the high number of participants, we formed two convoys, one for Newbie and one for Intermediate level. I led the Newbie convoy, with Marshal Emre and Rick providing support. The convoy shaped up as follows:

Lead - Serkan,
Great Members - Gokce, Can, Mehmet, Deepto, Dmitrii, Orhan,
Support - Marshal Emre & Rick.

The drive started at 08:00 o'clock and end at 12:00 o'clock at the Badayer Shops.

We started the drive fast-paced and then continued at different levels according to the convoy's comfort level. I tried to push the level a bit and create an exciting day. Emre & Rick observed the convoy from outside and provided constant warnings about the progress. We occasionally stopped the convoy and provided reminders.

We met up with Marshal Engin's intermediate convoy at Badayer Beautiful Tree and took a break together. We had nice conversations, ate watermelon, and drank tea.

It was a great day, and we had a good time.

Looking forward to meeting again at the next drive,

Best regards,
Serkan
Serkan Ortac

deeptoB

Re: Yalla Newbies- DXB

Post by deeptoB »

Hi Marshall Serkan,

Thanks again for the great drive yesterday.

I learned a great deal in yesterday's drive.

Would love to drive again with you guys.

Best Regards
Deepto

SandSailor
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Yalla Newbies- DXB

Post by SandSailor »

Great drive and team. Had a few observations which were shared with the entire convoy / drivers and it was good to see people took them seriously and built on the feedback. We all learn new things every time we are on the sand at the end of the day.

Thnx Serkan for arranging this, always pleasure to support and spend good time with fellow offroaders.

No one saw me getting stuck so that wont count! 🤗

C u all next time
Emre
SandSailor
056 312 2200
Wrangler JKU