DXB - Saturday Morning - ANIT

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

DXB - Saturday Morning - ANIT

Post by Kayra »

We gathered at Nahil Deflation point at 08:30 and after the full ANIT safety briefing, we started driving at 09:32 in the below convoy order:

Engin (Lead)
Gokce (2nd Lead) - newbie
Mehmet - anit
Hasmin – anit (Passenger: Arthur – adv)
Cihan - anit
Ahmet (sweeper) - newbie
Bobin (floating support) - explorer

We drove for 1 hour in the Pink Rock area practicing different levels of straight crest, climb, descent and steep descent. We had one breaks at the top of the Pink Rock. We had one second try here and one rope recovery. After Pink Rock, we drove straight to the Badayer interchange with a smooth flow. On the way we had a couple of second tries. After we crossed the interchange we took the technical section to the Badayer Shops where we spent around half an hour. There we had one more rope recovery.

We completed the drive at the Badayer shops at 11:30.

Thanks to Bobin and Arthur for supporting the convoy. Ahmet was also remarkable as the sweeper.

This was a nice and simple drive aimed at getting our new members to have their first touch and feel of desert driving. I enjoyed the drive and I hope all the fellow drivers and their passengers also enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you all for joining. Looking forward to meet in another drive soon.

Best
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Engin
LC71

amosphere
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB - Saturday Morning - ANIT

Post by amosphere »

Dear Engin

It was a marvaleous drive. It was a big pleasure with a lot info. Thanks to all who participated to the drive. And thanks Engin for your leadership through the drive. See you soon in sand and have a nice flight tomorrow