Sunday PM ANIT at Nahil

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

Sunday PM ANIT at Nahil

Post by Kayra »

We gathered at Nahil Deflation point at 14:30 and after the full ANIT safety briefing, we started driving at 15:15 in the below convoy order:

Engin (Lead)
Avny (2nd Lead) - int
Gokce -anit
Deepto -anit
Burak - newbie
Ozan - anit
Adam - anit
Sachin - int
Ahmet - newbie
Sameer - newbie
Rafeeq - newbie
Glenn (sweeper) - adv
KomSer Serkan (floating support) - marshal
Arthur (floating support) - adv

We drove for 2 hours and 45 minutes in the Nahil area during which time we practiced straight crest, climb, descent and steep descent. We had three short breaks. We had a couple of second tries and two rope recoveries. As we had two vehicles with relatively low approach and departure angles I tried to keep the track as plain as possible. We completed the drive 15 minutes following the sunset just before dark.

Thanks to Advance drivers Glen and Arthur for supporting the convoy. Also Thanks to Marshal Serkan (KomSer) for supporting the convoy with his newly built 4Runner.

This was a nice and simple drive aimed at winding down the weekend with a nice gathering of friends at the untouched dunes of Nahil. I enjoyed the drive and I hope the fellow drivers and their passengers also enjoyed it as much as I did. Thank you all for joining. Looking forward to meet in another drive soon.

Best
Engin
LC71

Samvlogs
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Sunday PM ANIT at Nahil

Post by Samvlogs »

It’ was excellent trip Marshal Engine 🔥. Lot of chit chat and amazing drive by everyone in Nahil Sunset 🌇

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Sunday PM ANIT at Nahil

Post by KomSer »

Thank you, Engin, and everyone who joined the trip. We started driving after the excellent briefing provided by Engin. The pace of the convoy was adjusted skillfully, and the chosen track was enjoyable. We encountered a few challenges that required second attempts and recoveries. During the breaks, we engaged in pleasant conversations and had the opportunity to connect with one another.

It was my first time driving my new car after a considerable period. Therefore, I was endeavoring to familiarize myself with its capabilities.

Once again, I express my gratitude to Engin for organizing such a wonderful day.

Best Regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Serkan Ortac