DXB - Sat morning Newbie

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

DXB - Sat morning Newbie

Post by Kayra »

We gathered at 2nd December cafeteria deflation point at 7 AM, five cars. I had three last-minute cancellations.

After the ANIT safety briefing, we started to drive at 7:40 in the following order;

Engin (lead)
Rajesh (second lead)
Andrea
Rustam
Ashish (sweeper)

We played in the pink rock area for around 45 minutes before crossing behind the rock and we took our first break there.

From Pink rock to Badayer interchange we drew in a slow to medium pace and tackled a number of straight crests. All drivers did very wl in straight cresting. We also had few sharp drops and descents. We had one self recovery where Rustam recovered himself and two snatch recovery‘s carried out by Ashish and Rajesh separetely to recover Andrea. We finished our drive at 10 o’clock at Badayer shops.

Rajesh is ready for upgrade to Intermediate so I recommended him to apply for it.

Thank you guys for joining me in this morning and I hope to drive you again soon.
Engin
LC71

Ashishbhupal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB - Sat morning Newbie

Post by Ashishbhupal »

Great drive to do a refresher for the season. Marshal Engin was meticulous in guiding us all and set a pleasant track to ensure the kids on our drive were safe and enjoying. Weather is getting better and driving with AD4x4 is always a pleasure. Feels great to be back on the sand.

RST
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: DXB - Sat morning Newbie

Post by RST »

Engin, thank you for this very smooth ride and your guiding. Andrea got fantastic pictures, may I get stuck pls next time ))