Dxb Newbie Warrior’s to follow FlintStone

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Dxb Newbie Warrior’s to follow FlintStone

Post by Bulldozer »

All were on time, we support our newbies with the first lesson how to deflate your ride traditional way, after that we had a very long ANIT briefing.
after the convoy set up to go in order, Tareq in leading with his 2nd lead Dharmendra supported by Braveheart Jala in Sweeping role. following Tareq is always something different from one trip to another one, with couple of second try and maneuvering to give better practicing tricks and building the confidence with new Starz, our briefing instructions were learned very well and implemented on the sand as it should be.
couple of Diesel Coffee breaks which give a chance to explain more and give more guidance, for different terrains.

Tareq Yacoub always amaze me with your leading, pleasure to follow you.

our new STARZ Iaydbtadini, ELYA, Nishakerai thank you for being good listeners, taking all that and use it during the trip, well done.

Rajesh, DmitriuGl, Shijin thank you for the support during the trip to help and support our new members.

Dharmendra, Jala great support during the trip make all of us feel safe all the time, thanks for the guidance and recoveries (self-recoveries).
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Shijin

Re: Dxb Newbie Warrior’s to follow FlintStone

Post by Shijin »

Thankyou AD4x4 for such a smooth drive yesterday. The briefing was really helpful and it was felt in the drive also. hoping to do more and more trips inshallah!!

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

Shijin wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:45 am
Thankyou AD4x4 for such a smooth drive yesterday. The briefing was really helpful and it was felt in the drive also. hoping to do more and more trips inshallah!!
U R welcome buddy C U soon on the sand, btw u did excellent job with the landrover

tyacoub
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tyacoub »

Bulldozer it’s always a pleasure to be in your team and follow your tough challenging outstanding guidance.

I can still remember like it happened yesterday my first trip in the desert as a passenger in your Flintstone car on 9th of April 2020, with my racing car background, I was wondering what the hell are you guys doing here on the sand, and to be honest I thought I would never set a foot in the desert again, but after you forced me to come on my second trip, something touched my brain and heart instantly at the same time which caused my first mistake of ending up buying my Jeep. You are a great person who Inspired many people including me with your dedication, loyalty to desert and honesty to the club. God bless you Mr. Bulldozer and live happily forever.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

I hope this will stay ever with you and everyone loves the desert, looking fir the new generation to carry the Flag and handing over to next generation to keep the desert clean nature