DXB - 2Dec to Badayer

All reports about trips and events
Kayra
Marshal
Marshal

DXB - 2Dec to Badayer

Post by Kayra »

Marshal Serkan, Avni, Mert and I gathered at the 2Dec cafeteria at 6:20 and started the drive around 6:45 in the following convoy order:

Engin
Avni
Mert
Serkan

We had a smooth drive until Pink Rock and were joined by Marshal Sai there around 8:00. We took the next two hours driving from pink rock to badayer and we also played around in badayer area. We had only few stucks and second tries, all resolved by self recovery.

As a Newbie driver Mert demonstrated remarkable driving skills with his stock JLU Rubicon. Avni was also very responsive in the second lead. Thanks to Marshal Serkan for supporting this drive. It was great to see Marshal Sai on the sand after a long break.

I hope you drive with you all again soon.
Engin
LC71

Sai27
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB - 2Dec to Badayer

Post by Sai27 »

Excellent lead Engin.. MashaAllah.. all did well on their limits.. Thank you Serkan for the support.. See you all soon..

God bless…
SAI
JL- COMRADE

“He knows what is in every heart - 67:13”

BattalGazi

Post by BattalGazi »

Learned and enjoyed so much, very supportive on driving , crescent driving techniques were introduced . The track selection was so good, comfortable and joy driving. Thanks Engin and Serkan

Mert

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Post by KomSer »

Engin, thanks a lot for the drive and car. It was a good day and catch up with Sai, Mert & Avni. My car is at the workshop since long time (#jeepthings) and I couldn't reject your offer using your ex car in desert.

You managed all perfectly and created a wonderful memory for us.

I had the chance trying your new Toy (monster) and enjoyed with it. Wishing you to drive safely and enjoy it.

Sai we had missed you in desert and happy to see you again there.
Avni, I don't remember our last drive, it was long time back and happy to see you there with Emir
Mert, it was your first drive with the club but you surprised us with your skills. You handled your car perfectly. Keep going on.

Looking forward fir the next

Warm Regards
Serkan Ortac