Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Sep

All reports about trips and events
shiroy
Marshal
Marshal

Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Sep

Post by shiroy »

We met at the wedding halll in swihan. All drivers were on time. Irfan gave me the opportunity to provide the ANIT briefing. Once the briefing was done we were divided into 2 convoys. Convoy 1 led by Marshal Irfan with the less experienced newbie under 3 drives with ANITs and convoy 2 led by Marshal Kamran with 4 or more newbie drives. We then headed to the deflation and starting point at Sweihan BBQ point.

Convoy 1 was supported by Paolo (Expert) and myself (Expert).

Convoy Order:
Irfan - Marshal
Travis - 2nd Lead
Eduardo
Stefano
Rashoo
Emina
Sunaid
Osama - Sweeper

Side support - Roy (myself)
Super Sweeper -Paolo

Marshal Irfan led our offroad desert adventure towards the mesmerizing Nagrah dune, following a nice easy trail. The group of drivers showcased their exceptional skills, navigating the challenging terrain with precision and finesse.

Throughout our journey, we made periodic stops, offering invaluable feedback and tips to each driver, ensuring everyone's confidence and safety. Occasionally, some drivers took a second and third attempt at certain obstacles, displaying remarkable determination and improving their techniques.

On the return I took over the part lead back to the Sweihan BBQ point. The track was relatively easy with some straight crests over small to medium size dunes. However, the unforgiving desert sands eventually caught up with me, resulting in a minor stuck. Fortunately, Paolo's expertise came to the rescue, swiftly recovering my vehicle and allowing us to continue our exhilarating expedition towards the exit and meeting point.

What made this adventure truly special was the presence of families and children among us. Despite the barren landscape, we basked in the delightful warmth of the desert breeze, creating unforgettable memories and enjoying the sunset together. The harmonious blend of adrenaline-pumping offroading and the serenity of the desert environment made this trip an enjoyable experience for many of the newcomers.

All in all everyone drove well. Look forward to seeing you all in the sand sometime soon. Until next time Adios! :bye2: :bye2:

irfpk
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Sep

Post by irfpk »

I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and great company after summer break/ vacations.
Thanks second lead , you were amazing.
Thanks Shiroy for sharing lead and taking us out in time.
Thanks Paolo for your support and Sweeper duty.
Thanks all members for joining and I look forward to see you in future trips.

paolowinwar
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Newbie Trip at Sweihan PM 2 Sep

Post by paolowinwar »

Very nice and smooth drive! Thanks Marshal Ifran to make this possible.
Shiroy really show he have the stuff to lead such a trip!

See you soon in sand again 💪🏼