Dxb Advance 101

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Advance 101

Post by MustafaHabash »

This was supposed to be an advance 101 trip, yet, as the only intermediate member initially registering for this trip pulled out, we pushed the level to an easy advance and probably 2 notches higher. We started from badayer finding our way to a beautiful sets of dunes and finally to iftar bowl area where we had a nice and challenging track before having a long break as we caught up with Marshal Carlo.

The team who consisted of the below members did remarkably well today despite the several second tries and a recovery that was managed by Marshal Carlo. Super happy with the progress i am seeing from all the members that were there today.

1. Mustafa
2. Ibrahim. 2nd lead.
3. Ian thank you for coming all the way from AD to drive with us. Lovely seeing you after a long time
4. Dharmendra great improvement keep it up
5. Marco great improvement keep it up
6. Bassam great improvement keep it up
7. Renaud great improvement keep it up
8. Rob .Sweeper. thank you for coming all the way from AD to drive with us. Lovely seeing you after a long time.

See you on the next one guys.

Mustafa
Last edited by MustafaHabash on Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Black Mamba

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Advance 101

Post by mihir6066 »

Superb trip 🚀🚀

Bassamoreo
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Bassamoreo »

As always, the trip with marshal Mustafa is always full of challenges & most importantly FUN.

Getting the feel of side cresting and learning how to control my car during switches. My confidence in doing so has increased throughout the drive. My aim is to build these skills in the next drive(s).

Thank you Marshal for the wonderful track and trip which was MUCH needed.

Looking forward to the next one.

Mr Magoo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Mr Magoo »

Thanks Mustafa for organising the trip and leading us on this super enjoyable drive.

I had forgotten just how pretty the area is as some time since driving there. It was lovely to spend the afternoon with you all and I look forward to meeting you all again on more drives soon.

Rob.

amins23
Advanced
Advanced

Post by amins23 »

Thanks Mustafa it was a very fun trip actually and my first in this blistering summer this year yet we were all able to have a great time because every one was skilled and drove fantastically. Looking forward to the next one!

Ibrahim

Marcolino333
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Marcolino333 »

Tks Mustafa as always very nice trip, it was I while I was out of the dunes and being finally back was an amazing feeling

Ianzki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ianzki »

Thank you Mustafa for leading this amazing trip 🥰. It was my first time on the area and for sure will be back again 😊.
LIFE GOES ON
:ad4x4: :bye2: :rin: ::mgun:
Ian Dilag FJC