DXB Heat Warriors follow Flintstone

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

DXB Heat Warriors follow Flintstone

Post by Bulldozer »

Hi everyone, Thank you for the brave hearts WARRIORS who took thier chances against the heat to join us today, after briefing and convoy order set, we started to warm up moving towards E, all tackle nicely which was encouraging to continue on the faster base level, then one Diesel coffee break all were flying after the BoosT and Diesel power effect.
continue NE direction with more technical driving till we met with Mostafa group to have lovely delicious nice cold watermelon watching the sunset, then head back to Badayer shops for inflating tires with another cold coconut.
Frank another trip with more skills and much more improvement.
Rajesh welcome back to DXB did very well today with the FakeJEEP C U soon on the sand.
Ramesh I feel good when you are in the trip amazing as always thank u for the 2nd lead.
Dharmendra Thank you for the sweeping did a good job today.
Julia thanks for joining the trip keeping an eye on the convoy
Noxcho Shishani Basha yr presence is a must to make the trip more action.
Bibin I know you cannot just let go a nice trip like this, appreciate yr presence with me with best coverage for all events in the trip documented

Marshal Mostafa thanks for the cold watermelon it was just on time
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Re: DXB Heat Warriors follow Flintstone

Post by mihir6066 »

Thank you Chief for wonderful trip with lot of learnings as usual. All did very well.

Thanks for watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ Mustafa. It was delicious ๐Ÿ˜Š

Vampires60511
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vampires60511 »

Thank you chief bulldozer๐Ÿšœ for the trip. It was pleasure to meet you and drive with you.
Special thanks for the Diesel as always โค๏ธ.
Thank you mustafa for ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰.
Thank you all drivers..see you all next week for more fun drives

Ramesh

rajeshas74
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by rajeshas74 »

Thank you Chief for the super drive. The best I had so far, will join more frequently.

Initially started with some fear but your advise and other team members guidance / support helped to experience some of the Technical skills.

We enjoyed the drive.

Thanks for the watermelon, Mustafa.

fharenberg

Post by fharenberg »

Thank you all for this great afternoon drive

we had a nice warmup getting towards the higher regions of the dunes, gradually increasing difficulty to some nice switch-overs and impressive dunes.

the culinary relief with some juicy watermelon around sunset was a welcome break before heading back to the shops under our floodlights

Special thanks to Bulldog for the expert lead and delicious quiches, my rescuers, mustafa for the ๐Ÿ‰, all the organizers, sweepers and drivers sharing their expertise and experience!