DXB - Heat Warriors Follow Tareq

All reports about trips and events
tyacoub
Marshal
Marshal

DXB - Heat Warriors Follow Tareq

Post by tyacoub »

Trip has started a little late because of the sand storm.

Warm-up started just with the beginning of the trip, I never thought that we would have a great Newbie trip like this trip. All drivers did very well - keep it up, guys.

The Trip got divided in two separate convoys, thanks Marshal Mustafa for leading the intermediate convoy.

Dharmendra was my second lead - well done, Dharmendra

Followed by Shijin, then Mehamood, then Frank and the last driver was Fadhu, followed by

Ahmed Anbar as a sweeper and support, thanks Ahmed. Appreciate your effort and patience.

Finally, any trip without Bulldozer can't be a perfect trip
Thanks, Bulldozer

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Re: DXB - Heat Warriors Follow Tareq

Post by Bulldozer »

amazing track Traiq Basha all followed without any issues, couple of stucks is mandatory even I did have my share, got stuck but did a quick self recovery as usual never caught on camera, its part of the enjoyment and learning to be better in every trip.

Tariq i believe i am talking for all others will follow you any time any where, thanks a lot.

Mostafa we missed the watermelon this time heheheheeee next time will keep it as hostage.

I hope and wish all enjoyed the trip like I did, was honor to ride with all enthusiastic Warriors.

my humble observations:

fadhu, Shijin both did excellent as first timers, handling big truck and old Discovery, keep coming to master yr cars and learn all the small tricks which we use to look great off-roaders :lol:
Safwan slowly u will get to the JL performance, am sure u will enjoy it to the max
Frank well done handling the 3.8 is not easy as many think but U did it.
Anbar our great sweeper thanks for the support and taking care of my guests
Dharmendra was nice to have u in 2nd lead, always doing yr best for the club
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thank you Tareq and Bulldozer for arranging this trip. We had an unusual attendance of members considering the summer season and people being away, therefore we split the big convoy into 2 and led the intermediate convoy. We had a very interesting trip with very high side slopes and speed practiced, and we maneuvered some mild side cresting also.

Jalal, thank you for being a great second lead.
Moustafa, welcome back after a long break. You handled the track well and adjusted your control over your vehicle after we spoke about it.
Ramesh, thank you for sweeping the convoy. Welcome back after a long break as well. Always a pleasure driving with you.

Chief Bulldozer, I promise you the biggest share of the watermelon on the next trip.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Mehamood92
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Mehamood92 »

Really a amazing trip.
Thanks Tareq for choosing the perfect track.
Special kudos to Bulldozer for your guidance and support. As a newbie to the desert your experience and advice really helping us to learn many things.
Insha Allah hope to see you on next drives.
Palakkadan_Jeeper

Vampires60511
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Vampires60511 »

Thank you bulldozer, Tareq and mustafa. It was pleasure to meet you all and drive with you after a long time.
Special thanks to mustafa for the watermelon 🍉 😋.
See you all next week for more drives.

Regards,

Ramesh

Shijin

Post by Shijin »

Thankyou Thariq for the smooth trip. Though i expected some stucks , it’ssuch a good learner to see how we can conquer our cars and do it well for the drive. Though the old discovery have small issues, the drive went smooth except for my lack of visibility in dark 😌,

Tq Bulldozer, Dharmendra and all fellow drivers.

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mihir6066 »

Great trip Tareq, it was one of the best Anit trip ever I had, all drivers was perfect and gradually increasing the level of of drive was wonderful.

Thanks Tareq, Chief Bulldozer (as Tareq said without you trip is always incomplete), thanks Mustafa for constantly organizing the trips despite hot weather.

B777
Advanced
Advanced

Post by B777 »

Thank you bulldozer its always pleasure to drive with you and learning more skills , thank you tariq it was one of the best newbie trip and amazing track.

Moustafa
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Moustafa »

Beautiful day

Thank you Tareq for arranging the trip with usual support from the big boss Bulldozer

It has agreed to split the convoy into 2 according to the leve

I was with Marshal MOSTAFA , and as all my trips with him it is totally new track for me which allowed me to learn more technical staff and control
He was always watching and giving advice so my level in the end was far from the start

Thanks again for our Marshals Tareq and MOSTAFA and our Chief Bulldozer

Tks Jalal for the 2nd lead and Ramesh for the great support

Thanks for the all of the convoy to make it special day

Moustafa Selim

fharenberg

Post by fharenberg »

In short: Iam looking forward to the next drive with any of you

I had a great time, following the expert lead and as with every drive, have learned a lot and hopefully improved with the gained experience.

thank you to all the participants for the shared experience, and more so to the leaders for organising, leading and sharing their passion, knowledge & expertise