DXB - Heat Warriors with Tareq

All reports about trips and events
tyacoub
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tyacoub »

As planned, the trip has started on time after a very short briefing from badayer shops toward the Iftar bowl, then supper bowl with a lot of deviation left and right to catch the untouched dunes and tracks.
(The weather was surprisingly amazing)

Jalal, thanks for joining. You're doing well as usual, I'm feeling comfortable to go everywhere once you're in the second lead.

Dharmendra, thanks for joining. You're driving skills are increasing day by day (that's noticeable).

Marshal Mustafa, thanks for your support. The sunsets location is amazing, and big thanks for the best cold watermelon ever it was very delicious.

Bulldozer big boss, your presence with us is enough to increase the trip level and getting extra confidence to everyone.

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: DXB - Heat Warriors with Tareq

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thank you Tareq for an amazing challenging track. It was much needed to seal the weekend. See you soon.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

JDiab
Advanced
Advanced

Post by JDiab »

Thanks Tareq, Super trip guys see you again.

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mihir6066 »

Thank you Tareq, amazing and challenging trip with excellent technical tracks on soft and extremely soft sand, weather was surprisingly nice too. Thanks to Chief Bulldozer, Marshal Mustafa, Jalal to make it awesome.

Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Post by Bulldozer »

amazing track Traiq Basha all followed without any issues, couple of stucks is mandatory even I did stuck but did a quick self recovery, its part of the enjoyment and learning to be better in every trip.
Tariq i believe i am talking for all others will follow you any time any where, thanks a lot.

I hope and wish all enjoyed the trip like I did, was honor to ride with all enthusiastic Warriors.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded