Beat the Heat@Al Khazna

All reports about trips and events
cmj1388
Explorer
Explorer

Beat the Heat@Al Khazna

Post by cmj1388 »

Thanks to Marshall Bishar for his support in this drive…

Convoy Order:
Chris - Prado - Lead
Gerhard - JK - Second lead
Reji - FJ
Tim - 4 Runner - Sweep
Marshall Bishar- Floating Support

As planned we started the drive by 6.30am… My plan was to end the drive in Sweihan if possible or switch towards the gatch when it’s time to return …

Crests was sharp which made it more fun…We cruised through all what we could with enough breaks and no stucks.
Weather was pretty good.

We reached to the 360 Bowl around 8.10am and played around for sometime before we head towards the death bowl.

Passed by the rest bowls near by and realize that the weather is not pretty good by that time so planned to move to death bowl.

Moving forward towards the death bowl …climbing it with some second try by myself and Gerhard , and then made towards the top of death bowl where the rest three was waiting for us 😃.

It was around 9, so drove along the death bowl to switch towards the gatch.

We all reached back safely at Inflation point at 9.38 am.

I had a pleasant day leading with some experienced members to prepare a short break till end of Aug. Thanks all for joining and until next time. Stay safe.

Regards,
Chris

Dirtdiver
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Beat the Heat@Al Khazna

Post by Dirtdiver »

Thanks Chris for organizing this trip. I enjoyed the track you picked and had s wonderful morning. Enjoy your vacation.
Thanks Marshal Bishar for supporting us. Was nice seeing you again.

Hope to see everyone back in the sand soon.

Tim

bisharbn
Marshal
Marshal

Post by bisharbn »

Nice trip and well enjoyed team. Chris chosen track carefully with frequent breaks.
Tim did a good job as sweep.
Gerhad and Reji did well to.
Keep up Chris. Will meet all next time.

Reji
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Reji »

It was a nice drive. The climate was ok . After a long time we got a chance to experience 360 bowl/eight bowl, death bowls etc. thanks Chriss for organizing this trip and thanks Marshall Bishar for your support. Tim and Gerald, always pleasure to drive with you.