Sat 260723 New Bies @ AlKhazna

All reports about trips and events
cmj1388
Explorer
Explorer

Sat 260723 New Bies @ AlKhazna

Post by cmj1388 »

First of All Thanks to Marshall Osama for the trust in giving me the opportunity to Lead a New Bie & Anit Convoy.Thanks Adam for your support as well.

We were 17 members so the team was split into 2 . Newbies and Anit with me .Expert Rob and Tim with intermediate members . We set out to meet around 8am in the first meet point.

Convoy order :
Chris (Prado) - Lead
Harrison( Pajero) - Second Lead
Thomas ( Pajero)
Dave( Ranger Raptor)
Gagan( Wrangler)
David( Cherokee)
Raza( Patrol)
Shihas ( FJ) -Sweep
Marshall Osama & Adam- Floating support

All reached the meeting point on time. We had 3 Anit new members so did the detailed briefing including Safety, Equipments, Dos & Dont’s, brief intro about the Club , New bie drive details and finally how we are a family in desert taking care of each other….

We started around 7.10 into the dunes , first with some easy straight crests and descents …then some easy drive through the beautiful Sands of Khazna.
Though planned to meet the intermediate convoy by 8 , we were late and reached the first meet point by 8.25 am. Some photos, chit chat before we hit back to the trip end point.
Way back I did demonstrate the Leads stuck in my usual style and there after followed by the rest couple. Couple of stucks while straight cresting and second tries was there without which a New drive is incomplete.

Drive ended up around 10 am.

Hope all the New Bie drivers and our Anit members enjoyed the drive. Pleasure to have you all today and see u all soon doing better and better focusing towards the next level of fun.

Once again Thanks to Marshall Osama for all the support and guidance throughout the drive.

Until next time … Stay Safe all.

Regards,
Chris

Ruttan
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Sat 260723 New Bies @ AlKhazna

Post by Ruttan »

Great track the the first timers, including my passenger :)

Looking forward to the next one.

ossme
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Sat 260723 New Bies @ AlKhazna

Post by ossme »

Good evening! :mrgreen:

1. Very good briefing.
2. Amazing track selection
3. great and clear communication.

Overall, I was very pleased with Crhis's leadership! A recipe for a future marshal! :okk:

Adam, you also did an amazing job supporting the trip, and your daughter was the perfect copilot! ^_^

Everyone else did great and I'm glad they leaned through the challenges. :)

See you all on the next trip! 8-)
Proud to be Ad4x4 Marshal. :)