Dxb Eid Celebrations Extension Newbie

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Dxb Eid Celebrations Extension Newbie

Post by MustafaHabash »

Another day and another great trip with AD4x4. The team yesterday consisted of the below members:
1. Mustafa & Dimitry
2. Andrei; 2nd lead. Amazing job man. Keep it up
3. Rustam. Huge improvement my friend
4. Iyad. Welcome to AD4x4 family. Your driving performance during the brief time on the sand before your car breaking down was outstanding for a first timer
5. Juan. Thank you so much for keeping an eye on us. Excellent job done. As mentioned, i am awaiting your upgrade request

So Dimitry called and requested to join me as passenger as his last dance before leaving the country for good soon. It was such a pleasure to know and drive with you.

With Iyad joining jumping into his ANIT trip with the club, we started off nice and easy. Nevertheless, the team showed confidence, we increased the level a bit. And everyone was doing just perfect up until Iyad’s Jeep clutch decided to give ip on him. It took us less than half an hour to recover the jeep to the gatch with the help of Andrei who towed the car there. Not wasting anytime, Iyad joined me as passenger and we resumed the trip. However, the trip took a whole different level and the team was doing just great. Upon touching super bow area, and due to time constraints, we decided to start heading back to Iyad’s jeep and start heading outside. Upon reaching Nazwa’s exit and inflating our tires, we had an ice cold watermelon.

Till the next time folks.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

dreamerEtS
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Dxb Eid Celebrations Extension Newbie

Post by dreamerEtS »

thanks for the trip, it was great as always!

RST
Intermediate
Intermediate

Re: Dxb Eid Celebrations Extension Newbie

Post by RST »

Mustafa, appreciate your advises, guidance patience. It was inspiring ride and awful afterparty watermelon.)