All Level Beat the Heat Advance Convoy

All reports about trips and events
MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

All Level Beat the Heat Advance Convoy

Post by MustafaHabash »

With all the members arriving by the shops at nearly 7:15am, and with the few cancellations overnight, we divided the members to two convoys; newbie handled by Marshals Carlo and Sinan, and the advance led by myself.

Advance convoy consisted of:
1. Mustafa
2. Dharmendra
3. Tareq
4. Peter

In a nutshell, we had an amazing trip that was all about speed and lots and lots of side cresting, double and triple switching. Having said that, and with the sand being soft as powder in certain areas, we had several second tries and four recoveries; 2 of them were mine, one for Dharmendra, and one for Peter. All handled perfectly by Mr. V8 (Tareq).

As we reached our destination; the treehouse area, for a sweet refreshing ice cold 🍉, Tareq took over the lead heading towards the shops. Shortly after though, I started having cramps in my left foot so I asked him to finish by the farms. Apologies for that my friend.

Excellent driving today gents. On to the next one.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

Jock63
Explorer
Explorer

Re: All Level Beat the Heat Advance Convoy

Post by Jock63 »

Well I arrived expecting an ANIT / Newbie drive before I head home to Scotland on vacation. But it ended up being a fantastic Advanced drive

This was my first Advanced drive in the Gladiator Sandrunner and I have to say it performed amazingly well.

Need to give a thanks to Bulldozer for the “4Lo 3,4 & 5 gears”. What a difference that made

Great big thanks to Mustafa for another epic drive and another epic watermelon 👍

See you guys in a few weeks. Drive safe everyone

tyacoub
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tyacoub »

It was a great trip as I enjoyed every part of it, thanks to the all members who participated and big thanks to Marshal Carlo for organizing this event.
Thanks Marshal Mustafa for the great trip and watermelon 🍉 😋.can't wait for the videos

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mihir6066 »

It’s always a great drive with you guys Mustafa, Tareq and Peter. Tracks was very nice as usual. Thanks Marshal Carlo for organizing the trip and thanks again Marshal Mustafa.