Post by EmDoc »

The team
Artur*** FJ
Ahmed***** X-terra
John***** JK
Mustafa***** JK

Invited guest driver
Fadi - Dodge Ram

The team plus our guest marshal, Fadi from another off-road club, all met on time, and after the safety briefing and setting convoy order the 6 of us entered the soft red sands of Wagan.

A short technical area served as a warm up before starting into the large dunes and bowls of the area, where we soon got into a rhythm seeking out, climbing switching and cresting the nice dunes. The Wagan area spoils the offroader for choice, with so many dunes to climb and crests to switch.

Some of the more technical high crests took 2nd or 3rd tries to cross but as always these attempts allowed practice of the required route choice, speed, momentum and vehicle control necessary to advanced level driving. After a break to enjoy Mustafa's welcome offer of cold watermelon, we continued enjoying and playing until unfortunate passenger motion sickness decided we should lower the level and slowly wind our way back to the inflation point.

Wagan never disappoints and once again provided the entertainment we all enjoy as offroaders. It was most definitely a trip of different sections, levels and skill requirements attesting as always the need to be well rounded in our approach to our driving in the desert.

Thanks to everyone who joined, and the pleasure of having a guest from another club only confirming the common passion we all share is more important than any differences we may hold.

Till next time

MustafaHabash
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Exploring Wagan

Post by MustafaHabash »

Thank you Michael and the team for a lovely morning. The drive from Dubai was long but definitely worth it. The choice of track was impeccable and surely to learn from.

Till next time gentlemen.

Mustafa
Black Mamba

FadiTamimi

Post by FadiTamimi »

Thank you Michael for your kind invitation
It was my pleasure to drive behind you with such a nice group and meet/drive with Mustafa and ahmad after a long time,
It was a great trip, exploring style always fun and challenging for me.
I will be happy always to see you guys

Regards,

Fadi

CANTALOUBE
Marshal
Marshal

Post by CANTALOUBE »

Thank you Michael for organising this trip. Wagan has never let us down. It's good to be back in places we've been - the dunes have changed and the fun was great. It's also cool to drive with Friends, thank you Mustafa, Ahmed and Fadi for coming. It was my last Wagan. What a pleasure!

Noob2020
Advanced
Advanced

Post by Noob2020 »

Amazing trip. Sorry all you know for what. :) I am trully sad to hear that this is last Wagan for John.

Thanks to Michael for leading us, we catched some iconic views. I was the only advance driver in convoy and I pretty much liked it! :) All team members was very helpful and I was trying to be extra-attentive and remember all advices and comments I heard from eveyone. Btw thanks, I appreciate every single advice.
Was also nice to meet someone from different club. Happy to know you, Fadi, I hope our paths our will cross again.

Averall - another adventure. Looking forward for new trips.
Future marshal :hiii: