Newbie Badayer sunset with Bulldozer

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Newbie Badayer sunset with Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

Briefing done by Tariq (Thanks a lot for nice a memorable trip) after deflation and getting ready for a lovely adventure in the dunes of Badayer to Shoaib area
Our STARZ Baher, Jan, Ralf, Cuneyt with no show of Rajesh who did excellent job with thier experience to switch btw roles of 2nd Lead then move to Sweeper looked over by Hawk Eye.
couple of 2nd tries, minor stucks but at the end unforgettable trip

thank you all to join, Tariq excellent leading thanks for the lovely time and my guests got Blast with huge amount of recorded memories I will share the pics and videos on the group.

looking fwd to C U next weekend on the sand
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

tyacoub
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Newbie Badayer sunset with Bulldozer

Post by tyacoub »

It's always a pleasure hanging out with you Bulldozer and Yes I do agree with that it was a memorable trip moreover the drivers perform very well.
Please convey our Salam to your guests.

Schiko
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by Schiko »

It was a great trip where I got to know new skills. It is always a pleasure to ride with you. The atmosphere within the group is always relaxed and cool. The size of the group was especially good this time.

mbaher
Advanced
Advanced

Post by mbaher »

Thanks Bulldozer and Tarik for the amazing drive... very nice group and i believe everyone learned something new. The track was nice but didn't miss few challenges for everyone. Looking forward for next one inshallah.

caminos
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post by caminos »

Fantastic trip! Thanks Tareq for being our marshal and challenging us with this trip, it was great fun and perfect learning experience! Bulldozer always a pleasure to learn, laugh and share Diesel with you.