Follow the Red by Bulldozer

All reports about trips and events
Bulldozer
Board Member
Board Member

Follow the Red by Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

was an awesome day out with bunch of magnificent off-roaders, after short briefing we had a quick start around 2nd Dec then moved to Pink Rocks played around, then crossing to the backside of it, continue playing towards big Red, couple of second try few stucks but with full enjoyment, crossing towards Badayer area trying to meet Mostafa newbie group which happened during the Popcorn fixing for plastic toy.
Tariq, Jalal, Anbar, AbuSara thank you for the support all over the trip
Bassam Yazeed Illia all of you did excellent job there specially its not easy job to follow Bulldozer in Red

Yazeed its time to apply for an upgrade

by the way big thank you from my guests for lovely trip, I don't think they will sleep tonight, they couldn't stop talking about everything.

Bobin Vishnu Engin thank you for supporting Mostafa newbie trip really appreciate your scarify, promise i will recover it for you.
Life is too Short, nothing to argue about, specially with closed minded

Bassamoreo
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Follow the Red by Bulldozer

Post by Bassamoreo »

Thank you Chief for the wonderful outing and adrenaline inducing tracks. It was nice to discover the beauty of pink rock and surrounding dunes. Your encouragement to push our selves and sharing your knowledge with us is really highly appreciated.

Thank you Chief for the delicious pastries & addictive diesel and Mustafa for the extra sweet watermelon.

Looking forward to hit the dunes with you soon