Bomolin
Marshal
Marshal

Sunday Edition:Sweihan 15/03/2020

Post by Bomolin »

Lead: Bomolin
Second Lead: Thomas

Convoy: Jo followed by Matt, Bisho & Mrs and Michael

We all met on time and with only one Intermediate, the entire group set for an afternoon full of fun. The idea was to have a little of old school drive, flowing amount dunes and avoiding straight cresting as much as we could and Wow, Jo your confident and serenity went beyond expectations. You made the lead feel so smooth and easy; you manage so well in tricky situations and hope to see you developing your driving skills. Definitely it also helped having Thomas, Matt, Michael and Bisho & Mrs. on the back watching as usual, you are not only a great companion as amazing drivers you all.

The only negative point was the humongous amount of trash we found in Nagra dune, wondering if Humans will ever evolve and start respecting the nature.
"The Dolphin V2" JKU17
OIIIO
Jeep Jeep!

EmDoc
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Sunday Edition:Sweihan 15/03/2020

Post by EmDoc »

Great drive thoroughly enjoyed it. Our intermediate Jo did very well and shows great promise.

Look forward to the next one

Michael

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

JoUAE2018
Advanced
Advanced

Post by JoUAE2018 »

Thank you so much for the patience today, while I was figuring my car and my skills out.I especially appreciated the feedback on my driving afterwards and how I can improve next time. Seeing the skills you guys have, is something to aspire to-someday I will be there too....Watch.this.space[emoji39]

I do not think you as Marshalls get thanked enough for giving your free time, to help us improve. It is greatly appreciated.

Until next time.[emoji592][emoji592][emoji906][emoji906]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PearlyGates59
Marshal
Marshal

Post by PearlyGates59 »

Thanks Borja for the lead today, and to everyone for their lovely company.

Jo - you did really well. You drive well, but what really impressed me was your confidence in being able to say no when you didnt feel comfortable. It was also really good to have you ask for feedback post drive. Well done - keep at it and before long we'll be following you 😜
Matt - Pearlygates59
Ford Raptor aka The Silver Shark

tompa-bjorka
Marshal
Marshal

Post by tompa-bjorka »

Thanks to Borja for arranging the drive. Very nice track, and I think we did not do one single straight crest, smoothly flowing along the Sweihan dunes. Agrees with compliments to Jo, very well done, you took the right decisions all the time, good to see. Keep up the good driving.
/Thomas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by bisho »

Thanks Bomolin for great safe track and nice trip
Thanks all for the great day
Bisho

MissoBisho
Overseas Marshal
Overseas Marshal

Post by MissoBisho »

Thanks Bomolin for the nice track. It was one of the safest yet enjoyable intermediate tracks we've been to. As for Jo so I completely agree with what you guys said. Keep it up Jo, drive at your own pace and confidence after all it's just about having fun.