Trip Report Sweihan Newbie/ANIT 3 January

All reports about trips and events
tompa-bjorka
Marshal
Marshal

Trip Report Sweihan Newbie/ANIT 3 January

Post by tompa-bjorka »

Great to see the huge interest for this Newbie trip!! We ended up being total 24 cars, so with the support of marshal Flaghunter we could do two separate trips, one with the ANIT drivers and Newbies with < 5 trips. I took the ANIT/Newbie group and Flaghunter the group with > 5 trips (see separate trip report https://ad4x4.com/phpbb3/11/report-newb ... 0-am-29232). We met on time at the Sweihan Wedding Hall where I had the briefing, including ANIT and moved to the BBQ point for deflation and final brief and setup of the convoy.

The trip started at the BBQ point and ended at the power lines. It was a good track to practice the very basics of sand driving, in the end it became a bit challenging terrain, but all managed to get out with any issues. Only a few second tries and one or two recoveries. All drivers including ANITs did really well. Thanks a lot to the support drivers, would not be possible to arrange these big trips without you:

Support:
Perlygates59 (Matt Dodds)
Mira-m (Mira, Second lead)
The Baron (Rene)
Emad88 (sweeper)

Great Drivers:
Mihir6066
Rfahim
Lucanvirensjo
Wave
Oliv75
M_sanabary
Binshee
Matts
Ntco
Manalyassine

Thanks everyone for joining, see you soon in the sand. Feel free to post pictures from the trip here.

mihir6066
Advanced
Advanced

Re: Trip Report Sweihan Newbie/ANIT 3 January

Post by mihir6066 »

Thanks Marshal Thomas, it was awesome trip, I never expected this much support and help from you and Mira, Rene and other support staff (I’m sorry I am not able to recall their names). It was really great and many things from you guys to learn. I would definitely like to go with you again.

Regards,
Dharmendra