Trip Report Sweihan Advance 3 January

All reports about trips and events
tompa-bjorka
Marshal
Marshal

Trip Report Sweihan Advance 3 January

Post by tompa-bjorka »

Myself, Marshal Flaghunter, Expert The Baron and Advance Serkan met at Swehan BBQ 2:45PM and after brief took off to the dunes in good pace. After about 15 min, Serkan noticed that his GoPro that was mounted on his car, had fallen off….so we started a GPS track-back rescue operation and fortunately, we managed to find the GoPro :D

The trip continued in direction Nagra, before reaching the big dune, turned and went towards Gate 12 on the other side of the farm, where we exited at the sunset. We had good fun with lots and lots of side cresting on all sorts of dunes, big and small, sometimes in high pace, good practice for everybody. Few stucks on top of the crests that required recoveries, were managed without issues.

Was fun afternoon. Thanks to support and to Serkan that was driving very well.

/Thomas (tompa-bjorka)

tompa-bjorka
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Trip Report Sweihan Advance 3 January

Post by tompa-bjorka »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Post by KomSer »

Another enjoyable trip and company.....
The plan was to meet at the Sweihan wedding hall but later on it has been changed to the barbecue point. Tamas, Michal and Rene all we met at around 14:45 at barbecue point. After deflation and trip brief of Tamas, we headed to the crests... Unfortunately my GoPro had fallen off after 4-5 km. But the great team decided to go back from the same track and look around to find it. It has been found at the closed area that we started move. Thanks a lot guys, you saved me to buy one more GoPro :)

Tamas chose supper track and we did a lot of side cresting at around and had supper fun. there were a few breaks and found the chance for chitchat....

When we finished the trip, it was around 17:45 and sunset gave us good view to take some group photos.

Tamas thanks again a lot for the day, we enjoyed a lot, It will be appreciated, If you can share your GoPro videos...
Michal & Rene thanks so much guys for the company...

See you at Sand

Regards
SeRkAn
Serkan Ortac

Flaghunter
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Flaghunter »

Thanks for a great trip Thomas & co. See you again soon!
Flaghunter, Wrangler TJ 2005, 0544727447

The Baron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The Baron »

Thanks for a very pleasant trip, Thomas and co - I thoroughly enjoyed the track and the casual driving style.

Was got to practice the cresting skills - which went much better after I remembered to engage the 4-wheel drive 😅

See you all soon