Trip Report take It Easy Advanced

All reports about trips and events
Cannonball
Advanced
Advanced

Trip Report take It Easy Advanced

Post by Cannonball »

We all met at Sweihan BBQ and deflated. One of our group members was a bit late, so we had time to chat and joke.

When everybody was deflated I held a safety briefing and an advanced 101, as Melvin was just recently upgraded. Congrats on that.

The following convoy order was set:

Kamran my second lead, Ahmed and his Hummer, Serkan FJ and Melvin with a JK in front of our official sweeper Marshal Fido Dido.

After a couple of minutes driving, Ahmed had issues with shifting into higher gears. We stopped and fixed an issue with a fuse. Not long later, my second lead Kamran had a pop out which was quickly fixed.

From there we crossed some rough terrain to get to higher and nicer dunes,.to the back of Nagra. Nagra is unfortunately in bad shape, as there are so.many bumps ...

After a short break we picked up the pace and the level and continued without further incidents to our exit the BBQ point.

The last minutes Kamran took the lead, as I was sick of my own driving 😂 (motion sick)

Thanks everyone for joining and especially Marshal FidoDido

Chris
---
Jeep JK 2016

-V-
Marshal
Marshal

Re: Trip Report take It Easy Advanced

Post by -V- »

Beautiful trip Chris.. My passenger had so much fun.
You did great in your first leading trip, well done!

See you on sand soon!

KomSer
Marshal
Marshal

Post by KomSer »

Thanks so much for the nice trip Cris... It was very good drive despite of being your first advance lead. Thanks for that and looking forward for the next

Kamran, thanks for the second lead and last minute lead in absence of the Cris... you did very well as well.

Ahmed, as I told during the break you hummer did really well and surprised me. As FidoDido said the matter is not the car, the matter is how to drive and you drove very well

Melvin, It was your first advance drive and you did great as well

Marshal Fidodido, thanks for great support and nice briefings during the breaks. Team always enjoy with the drives you involved... Looking forward for the next adventure

I have some photos & video from my GoPro, please click the below link to have them

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PdGJw ... bOGMaMOVNi

Regards
Serkan
Serkan Ortac

Kamran143
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kamran143 »

Really it was excellent experience with Chris as our new Expert in his first leading trip. He took good track as per the trip level and very nice side crest. We enjoyed and had good fun with all our drivers. All the drivers Ahmed, Sarken, Melvin performed very well. Good drive all of you guys. Thanks you too all to give support to fix my popout very fast. Best of luck Chris hope to be with you again in the sands. Specially thanks to Mr. Fidudido for his great support and his helpful tips to us.
Kamran

Kamran143
Marshal
Marshal

Post by Kamran143 »

Very nice pics and video Serkan.
Kamran

FidoDido
Marshal
Marshal

Post by FidoDido »

It was a pleasure joining your trip Chris, you did great as first official lead. Nice track, peace was smooth.

Ahmed, good control of your car.

Melvin, well done for first trip, keep it up.

Serkan, performed very well as usual.

Finally Mr. Kamran, nice track in your part lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amr - JKU - 0502001035